Part:4

Two months passed in jiffy by knowing each other. Rd is trying his best not to think about sanyukta but always failed and falls more for her with each passing second due to which he cannot concentrate in his studies.

So he decides to open his heart to his best buddy parth who is doing mechanical engineering in USA.

Rd dials parth no

Phone conversation
R:Hello buddy. What's up
P: everything good and what made you remember me after whole 2 months.
R: it's nothing like that just wanted to share my feelings with you.
P: don't tell me that you found your dream girl.
R:yeah its something related to that and he explains everything related to sanyu and explain him about how she became hurdle in his studies.

P: so it's a big problem. See rd it's not at all wrong falling for a girl but don't make her presence your weekness make it your strength. Sanyu presence should inspired u but not demotivate you.so assume sanyu as your inspiration and study hard to be with her .I hope you get my point.

R: thank u parth. You always has solutions for my problem.ok bye call you later.

P: ok bye . Let me be updated.

Randhir pov

Ok sanyu
Here u come.
I actually couldn't term this feeling as love but one thing I am clear about is that I feel for u and I really like you.
So first of all I have to gain your trust.
So be ready sanyukta agarwal to trust and fall for randhir singh shekhawat.

Precap: sanyu started feeling for aryan and misunderstand rd.

Sorry for small update
Nxt part will be big with an unexpected twist.

Can rd gain sanyu's trust?
Or it backfires him?

Love
:-) P