Part:17

Nxt days rd was sleeping with tear stains in his eyes. And jiggy noticed that and asked the reason .

"What happened rd u are all okay yesterday and now u r sleeping here with teary stains", jiggy said offering him a glass of water.

Suddenly reality stuck to randhir and he started weeping remembering last night scene. And he explains everything about last night about sanyukta.

Hearing this jiggy burst out laughing holding his stomach.

Randhir was shocked that his best friend was laughing at him when he lost his love. And he got angry and started loving love of his life. Which is non other than.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
His famous punching bag.

Jiggy noticed his anger and stop laughing and start to explain him about last night.

" U are such a dumb rd u should have hear their full conversation " jiggy said comforting himself on the bed.

"What are you talking about" rd said expecting some positive response.

" matlab u should have heard their whole conversation. So that instead of punching this bag u had joined me in this laughing session " then he explains about sanyu pranks to rd.

Hearing sanyu's prank both rd and jiggy were laughing holding their stomach. Actually kaustuki explain everything about last night to jiggy.

Suddenly rd remember about the ring and was all ready to propose sanyukta.

"So get ready for an unexpected and unforgettable proposal sanyukta agarwal " he dream of proposing her in an unique way.

Precap : finally sandhir propsal but will sanyukta accept him?

I didn't noticed that this ff crossed 1k views. When I started this ff I hadn't even imagined of getting such good response. At fire was only expecting 10 votes only. It's all be of your love and support. Thank u soo much for supporting and keep encouraging me.

N I want a help from my readers what will you want that how rd will propose her?

And nxt part of my new ff lost in the mountains has been updated . So plz check it.

Enough of my nonsense.

Votes and comments

Love
:-)P