55:I want to become your strength not weaknesses.

This part is dedicated to @sanyugaur and  @shivanineolekar
I promised in one of my part that I will dedicate my one part to the first commentors but I forget.

So sorry *Holding ears*

Enjoy the nxt part.

After reading that letter sanyu immediately goes towards randhir room. And the next scene made her more guilty.

Randhir was there sitting at the window lost somewhere and tears were not leaving his eyes.

Seeing her birkhe at that state, sanyu immediately run towards him and tightly hugged him.

Randhir was shocked seeing sanyu crying wetting his shirt. He was confused that a minute ago she was really happy and now she is weeping.

" Sheetu what happened tell me. You know I can't see you like this. Who made you cry tell me, I will not spare that person", randhir said anger filled in his eyes.

"You is the person that made me cry. You Mr Randhir Singh Shekhawat", sanyu said with higher pitch and throwing that letter at his face.

Randhir was shocked to see that letter. But he still think that she doesn't know the whole truth. So he tries to explain her.

"Oh sheetu how stupid you are. Actually this letter was a scholarship letter for higher studies at USA. They are offering me this but I reject it because I had already take admission at FITE", RANDHIR tried to explain sanyu.

"Don't you dare to make an excuse. I had already talk to principle sir about this matter. And I know the reason you are rejecting this opportunity", sanyu said broking down.

FLASHBACK

When randhir goes towards his room and sanyu read it. She immediately goes towards the principal room and there she knew that randhir was offered a scholarship in USA top engineering institution.

And if he will accept it, his career will be set. It's a big opportunity for him.

But randhir reject thst proposal saying thst he had someone really special in his life. Which he can't afford to lose.

FLASHBACK END

Seeing sanyu broking down randhir also broke down. And both were weeping joining their foreheads.

"I m sorry sheetu. But I can't afford to lose you.", randhir said wiping her tears.

"Who said that if you will go their, then you ll lose me. We are connected through hearts and distance really doesn't matter. The thing that matter the most is how much we love each other",. Sanyu said wiping his tears and resting her head in his chest listening to his heartbeats.

She continued,

" I want to become your strength birkhe not your weakness. And if you will go there then I will be the most happiest person seeing your progress", sanyu said still resting her head in his chest.

Precap : sanyu convincing rd to accept the offer.

Will rd accept the offer or not.

To know the ans.

Votes and comments

Comments are decreasing so plz comments.

Nxt chapters will be dedicated to first 5 commenter.

Love
:-) Pratiksha