35: You love him

Sanyu was sitting on the floor and divya was massaging her hair with mustard oil. And sanyu was feeling relieved after getting massage from her bhabhi after such a long time.

"I had really missed your massage bhabhi. Your hand has got some magic. Whenever they touch mu head, I felt like I Was in heave", sanyu said closing her eyes in relief.

"Stop buttering me maharani and will you care to explain why do u lie about your crush thing coz I know about aryan. So care to explain", divya said holding sanyu hair.

Listening to divya sanyu is nt at all surprised coz she knew that a no of questions are waiting for her.

" Bhabhi I realised that aryan is nt my crush n all. He is jst my infatuation", sanyu said resting her head on divya lap.

"And all of the sudden, who made you realise this",divya said suppressing her smile.

Divya know that sanyu now will nt lie her coz she knows that her maharani can lie to all of the family members bt nt with her bhabhi.

" Bhabhi, u know randhir. The guy who performed with me in the farewell. Actually he made me realise the difference between crush and infatuation. And I realise that aryan is my infatuation and rd is my crush." She said blushing and hiding her face in divya stomach.

And sanyukta explain everything beginning from aryan betrayal to how rd made me realise about her actual feeling.

Listening to sanyu story, divya had tears in her eyes and was sobbing.

Realizing something wet in her hand sanyu uppered her lashes and found divya sobbing.

What happened bhabhi....Sanyu said wiping her tears.

" I m really happy for u maharani. And I am finally relieved that u found perfect partner jst like ur brother", divya said holding her by shoulder.

They both hugged each other.

" And one thing sanyu you don't like him " divya said feeling sad.

"No bhabhi, I actually really like him" sanyu said immediately.

"No duffer. You actually love him idiot. And confess fast once it get too late" divya said.

" No bhabhi it's nt like that" sanyu said without looking at her because somewhere in heart she knows that she actually love him.

" Ok sleep now. And don't call him and talk to him till the day after tomorrow. Till then if you don't remember him them I will accept it's nt love bt If nt soo then you are Quiet intelligent to know", divya said leaving her in deep thought.

Precap : back in clg and someone is back.

Plzzzz votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha