Part:15

Everyone enters inside the venue and every mens eyes were looking at sanyu and she was hell uncomfortable with their looks. Randhir understand her discomfort so he asked ,

'May I hold you beautiful lady',he said dramatically. And sanyukta nodded in yes knowing his intension to protect her from all mens gaws.

She wonder how can someone can be soo caring and understanding at a same time. And remembers how she misunderstood him. And sudden a feeling of guilt over poured her.

Then seniors starts their functions formally and informally.

Then it's time for the couple dance to which jiggy and kaustuki went to the dance floor and sandhir are hell uncomfortable to ask each other for dance.

But randhir had his plan ready . Seeing her discomfort he quickly asked for Mike. And he started talking on the mike to the way to stage.

Today is special day for me but I don't know why I am soo happy. And I wanted to sing a song for all those couples standing their to dance. And wanna dedicate this song to someone special. Then he started singing . Everyone in the dance floor cheers for him along with sanyu.

Ho aaj kal tanha mein kahan hoon
Sath chalta kohi

He remembers their first meet with sanyu and her cute face.
He was looking at sanyukta who was enjoying the song. And every couple was busy on their own world.

Uski hame aadat hone ki
Aadat ho gayi

Then he goes near sanyu and asked for dance and she nodded happily.

Wo jo mila he jab se
Saubhat hogayi
Ek jara massom se
Dil ki aafathogayi.

He was dreamingly watching her angelic face and remembers how she asked for friendship. Then he twirl her around

Sun le jarra
Sun le jarra
Itna bas mujhe pata hai

I m in love
I m in love
Tuhi bata jane
Kya mujhe huwa hai.

Then he left her and goes towards the stage and sang

I m in love
I m in love
Itna bas mujhe pata hai.

He finished her song taking glance of sanyukta who have a broad smile in her face and he considered this day as the bst day of his life.

Then one of the senior said whom did he dedicated this song.

Then he dreamningly says sanyukta name and sanyukta felt a little bit shocked.

Then rd realizing his mistake corrected himself and all my friends.

Then sanyukta felt a relief and leave for having some juice.

Precap : I love u sanyukta

So how do u find this part.
Firsr time tried with some sequence
Hope u like it
And thank to @aakanksha16 di for ur advice.

Vote and comments

Love
:-)P