41: I have already moved on

Nxt day was important for both aryan and sanyukta. Finally,they are proposing their love ones.

Aryan had already mentioned on the letter to meet sanyukta at canteen after dinner.

And sanyukta was finally ready with the scrap book to gift randhir and confess her feelings.

Both aryan and sanyukta were eagerly waiting for the sun to set and moon to give it appreance.

Finally, their waits come to end and aryan decorated the canteen with orchids and pink balloons.

Sanyukta excitedly come to canteen with the scrap book and was overwhelmed by the decoration.

Aryan noticed the scrapbook in her hands and Love of my life written on the front of scrapbook.

And after arranging and discussing something with a person.Aryan goes towards sanyukta.

Suddenly, lights were off and a projector was showing sanyu pics were flashing their one by one.

Sanyukta was happy that samething was happening with her two times by the same person.

But she becomed shocked when aryan came infront of her holding a rose in his hand.

She was jst trying to connect the knots when aryan knelt down in his knee.

"I know sanyu I did really wrong with you in the past but your innocence made me fall for you. So miss sanyukta agarwal I really love you"; he said forwarding the rose.

Sanyukta was beyond shocked but managed to ask him.

"Are you the secret admirer ",sanyu said in a low voice.

Aryan noticing her shocked expression got up and nodded in a yes.

" Are you assuming someone else in the place of me", aryan said sensing her shocked expression.

"How did you know about my likes. I think I haven't shared anything with you", she said wanting to know about it.

Aryan doesn't want to let her know that he asked randhir for it.
So he said that he once heard when randhir and jiggy were discussing something.

"Is this scrapbook is for me", aryan said wanting to know about the love of her life.

Sanyu finally came to reality and decided to share everything with aryan.

" I hope aryan you are genuine about your feelings this time but it really doesn't matter to me now. I have already moved on ", sanyukta said doubting about aryan feeling what if it was his new plan.

" No sanyukta plz don't say like this. I really love you. But I know I had hurt you alot so you are only want to take revenge with me for what I had done to you in the past", aryan said not wanting to believe that sanyukta has really moved on

" Aryan I had forget all about past and I really want to thank you that because of you I knew about my real feeling towards randhir and I am feeling proud for saying that I am madly in love with my randhir and he loves me more than that. Sorry to say but you are late. But I am happy that you are late because of your betrayal I found my true soulmate ", sanyu said confronting aryan.

"So randhir and you are in relation ", aryan said with moisture eyes.

" Yes, I think that he was the secret admirer and I am here to confess him that I really love him", she said showing aryan her scrapbooks.

Seeing the scrapbook, aryan finally realised that his sanyu.No, not his sanyu randhir's sanyu has already moved on.

" I am happy that you moved on and I am none to come in between you two. Because your love had atleast taught me to make your love one happy either with you or anyone else.", aryan said back facing sanyu and wiping his unshed tears.

" And yes go and confess him. Till then it will be late and you have to regret later." Aryan said.

"Last bt not the least atleast plz accept this rose not as lover but as a friend.And a last friendly hug.plz don't say no", aryan said forwarding the rose.

Sanyu also give a friendly hug and decide to confess randhir next day.

Precap : Randhir is quitting college.

So 3 parts a day.
So, plz press the star button and give votes.

And plz do comments also.
And help me to reach 1k comments.

Love
:-) Pratiksha