Part:14

Everyone was busy for freshers party arrangements and each of them are hell excited about the party and randhir was very excited coz he has planned really special thing for sanyu. But what no one know.

Finally the freshers party day arrived and girls were really confused about what to wear coz she was hell uncomfortable to wear sleeveless gowns and all. Finally kaustuki gave her a sari and asked her to wear that coz she looks fab in traditional dresses.

'But kaustu everyone will wear western dress and don't you think I will be looking odd in this sari. Ever will make fun of me',sanyu chipped nervously.

'No sanyu you will look really beautiful and unique. So don't panic and wear this', kastu cheer her up.

Finally sanyu wears that sari.

At party venue

The party venue was decorated beautifully with the pink and white combination and fresh orchid and rose flowers.

Everyone was busy admiring the venue while randhir was looking for his angel. He was looking damm handsome and hot in his black tuxedo . And waiting for his partner to enter the venue with jiggy.

And finally sanyu enters with kaustuki taking everyone attention looking extremely cute in pink sari with black border. Every single man is admiring her.

She was he'll uncomfortable by those gaws. Suddenly a pair of hand held her protectively giving a tough looks to those guys who were gawking at her . And he is non other than randhir.

'You are looking really beautiful sanyukta ' randhir complemented her to which she blushed a little.

'So let's go inside what we are waiting for we got our partners ', jiggy chipped holding kaustuki waist.

Ok let's go .

Everyone enters the venue.

Precap : rd surprise.

So what will be rd surprise for sanyu.
Will he propose her or nt?

Guys give feedback plz whether you guys are liking or nt.

And plz ask ur frens to give this story a chance if you are liking it also.

Vote and long comments
I m very hungry of comments.

Love
:-) P