Part 2:First meet

At golden gate international college

Randhir pov

Finally I am in front of my dream college where I have to prove that I am rank no 1 and no one can beat me. Me and jiggy were about to enter our college gate a girl collided with me and about to touch the ground when I caught her and I was about to scold her like '"don't you know how to walk" but no word escape from my mouth  because I was soo lost in her angelic face that big eyes with a little bit of kohl , her broad nose ,her bubbly cheek. I was just lost in her beauty when only word escape from my mouth 'beautiful'.

Sanyukta pov

I was as always late for college as me and kaustuki had to place our luggage at college hostel . And we both were hurriedly entering through the college gate but I bumped into someone and about to touch the ground but a pair of hand caught me and I was about to say thank you. Then I heard him saying beautiful then my brother advice came into my mind  that "all boys are jerk if anyone passes comments to you, you should retort him back.

'How dare you to touch me', I angrily yelled at him.

But he is still smiling

Sanyu (in mind): you had to do something yes  threaten him then he will be afraid of you.? (Innocent sanyu who never interacted with boys is going to threatened them)

Randhir  (In mind):she is soo pure soo innocent and her cold voice is just like sugar coated voice . Is she my dream girl ,may be or may be not? But the next thing she said is beyond imagination. She starts to threatened me like really she is threatening a boy for helping her .
The way she was moving her lips is just angelic. But I couldn't hear anything as I was lost in her beauty the last thing I heard her saying is jerk.

I came back into my sense when jiggy patted my shoulder till then she dissappear into the crowd.

Then we headed towards our class but my mind is still thinking about her .

(Both rd and sanyu are studying science but are in different sections)

Here in sanyu class,

"Kaustuki first time in my life I interacted with a boy and guess what he got threatened by me and after today no one will dare to mess with me" sanyu chipped showing her invisible coller.

Kaustuki slapped her head by seeing her best friend stupidity or should we say innocence.

Then teacher enters the class and lectures get started.

But our sanyu being an anti studies student she slept in the very first lecture and gets punished by teacher to leave his class.

So she went to canteen to have something as she really don't take her punishment seriously and is hungry also.

At canteen

Sanyu was sipping her coffee and kaustuki came and sits beside her.

At the same time rd and jiggy sits beside their table.

Jiggy and kaustuki noticed each other

J:kaustu you
K:jiggy you

And they hugged each other as they are lost friends from ages.

Here our rd and sanyu are literally shocked to see their besties.

And jiggy and kaustu came out from there dreamland n introduced their friends to each other.

J: rd she is my lost long neighbour or should I day my childhood neighbour. Her name is kaustuki

But our rd is lost in sanyu beauty

K: sanyu he is jignesh and jignesh he is sanyukta my best friend.

But sanyu is looking at randhir with anger .

Jiggy aware of their fight

J:kaustu they knew each other
k:how

J: he explains all the morning incident n kaustuki laughed eying sanyu and explain rd n jiggy why did she behaves like that.

After Listening kaustuki both rd and jiggy laughed out loud seeing her innocence.

And jiggy assured her that they are not that kind of boys and respect girls.

All the while rd is watching her changed expression from shocked to guilty.

R: don't worry sanyukta this happens with everyone no need to feel guilty.

Sanyu is shocked how he came to know her about her feelings.

R: so friends and he forwarded hands to her.

S: my friendship is not easy to get. U have to gain my trust.

R: that day will come soon.

Precap :entry of  aaryan.

So how did u find the first meet of rd and sanyu
Will rd will able to gain her trust
How did u find jiggy and kaustuki friendship
Do comments and votes

Love
:-) P