40:Date

Randhir had already informed kaustuki to take sanyukta along with her for shopping .

He had already planned with jiggy and kaustuki that from the shopping mall. They will split jiggy and kaustuki will spend some time and sandhir will also be spending some time together.

Sanyu was surprised and happy when she noticed randhir and jiggy already present their.

Then as per the plan jigki went from there giving some private time to sandhir.

"So, let's shop something.If you don't mind can I gift you something ", randhir said hesitating.

" Yes bt on one condition. I will also give you a return gift", sanyu said.

Both were roaming around the mall but didn't find any thing suitable to gift each other.

Suddenly randhir see a couple locket. Randhir really liked it and sanyu as well.

They happily buy that and paid sharing the money

They happily buy that and paid sharing the money. And on sanyukta insistence rd take the girl one and sanyu take the boy one.

And sanyukta happily asked randhir to name that girl imagining her and randhir named that girl Sheetu.

Sanyukta also named that boy Birkhe. And both decided to call each other Birkhe and Sheetu. Whenever they were alone.

When they finished their shopping .Randhir like a gentleman asked her for her shopping bags.

"May I have the honour to go on a icecream date with this lady", rd said as a gentleman.

Sanyu happily nodded in yes and they left for icecream parlor.

Soon, they reached a parlor and asked for a butterscotch. Both fav.

Sanyu was busy eating her icecream and randhir was busy admiring her. And he noticed some cream on the corner of her lips and he wiped it.
And they shared a cute eyelock.

Both were returning to college with jiggy and kaustuki

Both were returning to college with jiggy and kaustuki. When kaustuki asked her when she will confess him.

Sanyukta said she will confess tommrow.

That night, sanyukta receive a letter from the secret admirer that he wants to meet her and reveals his identity.

Sanyukta finds all these events that was already planned by destiny. And destiny also wants them to confess tommrow itself.

But she was unknown that tommrow will be her one of the worst day of her life.

Precap : sanyukta and aryan face off.

As I had mentioned that it is inspired from real story.
And In real the couple call each other Birkhe and Sheetu.
So, I thought to mention their name.

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha