27:Confession Part 1

Freshers party

Finally, that day arrived when there were lot of drama,romance and many more. Fresher's party was full on swing. Some students are busy welcoming the juniors while randhir and kaustuki were hell busy in managing the whole party. Rd himself didn't have time to have his lunch.

BT when sanyukta is there by his side , she will nt let him be hungry for such a long time.

Randhir was busy in arranging the food stalls , a known pair of hand take him to a table and make him sit. It was non other than sanyukta.

When she knew that he hadn't his lunch she immediately order mo:mo for randhir coz it was his favourite.

When she asked him to have it , he simply denied saying he don't have time and has to see the list of the students.

So, she innocently said that he ll resume his work and she will feed him.

Hearing this randhir shifted his gaze towards her from the paper in his hand. Being shocked that sanyukta is asking to feed him.

He was lost in his own world, when sanyukta stuffed a mo:mo in his mouth. Then he realised that she actually feed him.

He was on cloud nine that his lady love started to care about him. And he consider that 15 min when she feed him the bst moment of life.

And , he became more shocked when she said that she has a surprise for him.

This girl is really upto something big today....He mentally chipped.

Then the series of performance started with the hustle in the hall.

And host announced sanyukta and randhir name.

Their they come sanyukta clad in simple white gown looking like a christian bride and randhir in black armani suit. Both are looking like made for each other couple.

Then, they started to dance on the song saiboo from shoring the city.

(Performance is same as the holy special one).

While performing they were lost in their own land. But randhir for the first time saw a amount of feeling towards him in sanyukta eyes.. They came out of their world by the whistles and claps of the audience.

Then again randhir become busy with the arrangements . While the function was at its end a known voice caught his attention.

Hello ladies and gentlemen. May I have your attention plz.....Sanyukta said with a light focusing on her.

So, I am here to thank a very important person in my life for making my life soo beautiful more than a fairy tale....

I had tried to do something for you randhir. Hope you ll like it.

When randhir hears his name , he had a mixed feelings shocked as well as happy.

There sanyukta on stage was ready with a mike and jiggy and kaustuki were there to support her.

Precap : to be continued

Plz votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha