Chapter 10: Adyson The Nerd

{Adyson}

Johnny whimpered as I pinched his ear till it was almost blue. "Addy, let go!"
I glared at him, fiercely. "Shut up!"

He stopped whining and I let him go. We hid behind a bush and I stared as Isabella entered Phineas' car, her face showing off the biggest smile I've seen from her in a while.

My heart softened and I smiled at her happiness. Then, I remembered everything I lost because of her and I glared.

"Get you car, Johnny, we're going after them." I ordered.

He ran to his car and quickly pulled up to me. I swiftly entered his black Mercedes and perched a pair of deep black sunglasses on my face.

I glanced at the stuffed dolls and skulls hanging around his car. "Johnny, you need to get over this phase. It's been ten years, seriously, you're such a little kid."
"I happen to like skulls and voodoo dolls..." He muttered.
"Excuse me, did you just talk back to me? You know what your family owes mine? About as much as Isabella's, maybe more." I growled.
"Cousin, my family may not be...financially wealthy...but I'm still older than you." He said, keeping his eye on Phineas' yellow sports car.
"Oh, puh-lease, do not remind me that I have your blood." I rolled my eyes.
"You can't just deny that we're family." He said.
"I can and I have." I snapped.

He stopped trying to argue with me and just followed their car.

The Googolplex mall

Of course...

Phineas parked and got out of the car. Before Isabella could step out, he rushed to her car side and helped her out.

My heart melted at the sight. Phineas was always a gentleman. My heart twisted at the sight of their hands closed around each other.

Isabella Garcia-Shapiro

Once one of my best friends, but now...I want to take her happiness.

"Addy, Isabella is actually a really nice girl. Can we stop hurting her? Stop looking for vengeance." Johnny said.
I whipped my head towards him in shock. "Are you getting soft, Fernandez?"
He flinched. "No, it's just..."
"Remember, that softness took your girlfriend from you! Now you have to watch, heartbroken, as she lays in the hands of another man! Another man who is only nineteen, no less!" I barked.
His eyes went dull. "No...it's not that British kid's fault I'm a terrible boyfriend...I didn't treat her right..."
I groaned. "Johnny! Get a hold of yourself! You cannot go soft on me now! You hear me?!"
He looked away. "Yes..."
"Good. Keep that in your empty head and let's go." I said.

I turned sharply and hurried after the 'couple'. My anger was burning as I watched them disappear into Isabella's favorite store, 'A Girl's World'.

Johnny winced at the intense pink surrounding the store. "Do we have to go in there?"
"No, we have to get some disguises first." I said and walked to a nearby store.

I looked around and grabbed piles of clothes. I sorted through them, separating pants from shirts, until I had two complete outfits. I grabbed one and shoved the other at him. I ducked into a fitting room.

There, I had a good look at the outfit I'd chosen. I rolled my eyes in disgust. There was a brown plaid skirt, an oversized black cashmere sweater, and black stockings.

A nerd outfit

I groaned and just put them, gagging at the cashmere sweater and the scratchy stockings. I put my black converses on and almost died at the terrible clothes I was wearing.