Chapter 21: Isabella's Threat From Life

{Isabella}

"Phineas? Where are you?" I asked.

I didn't know where I was. It was like a white room and I was the only one here.

"Phineas? Phineas, please, where are you?" I called out.

I was worried about everyone else and where I was but for some reason, I could only think about Phineas leaving me.

Ok, that wasn't weird since I always thought about Phineas...

Suddenly, I saw a group of people.

I recognized the whole Flynn-Fletcher family. I also saw Vanessa and Jeremy with them.

The only ones I didn't see were the Flynn-Fletcher brothers.

I ran to them. Or, I tried. But they seemed to get farther every inch I ran. So I stopped.

"Phineas?! Ferb?!"

I saw them appear and I screamed at them.

"Phineas! Ferb! Get here right now!"

They glanced back at me. Then they smiled softly. They turned back and started walking, letting me see their back waves.

"Hey, wait! Where are you going?!" I screamed and started running.

Just like before, they got farther and farther until I finally had to stop.

"Wait! Please don't go!" I cried. "Please don't leave me again..."

I screamed as they disappeared.

"Isa! Isabella! Isa!"

I screamed and shot straight up. I saw Mamá looking at me.

"Mamá? What...what happened?" I looked down at my bed and pajamas.
"Django dropped you off. He said you fell asleep during the movies." She said.
I scratched my head. "Movie?"

I couldn't recall anything that had happened after I left to meet Django this morning.

"Drink some tea, mija."

I smiled at Mamá gratefully as she handed me a mug of my favorite peppermint tea.

I looked out my window and almost choked on said tea.

The Flynn-Fletchers, plus Jeremy and Vanessa, were staring at the end of our street and crying.

"Mamá? What's wrong?" I asked, pointing to the scene.

Mamá didn't even look outside. She just shook her head.

"Phineas and Ferb are going back to space and they won't be back for thirteen years."

My stomach suddenly started hurting and I had to put my tea on the window sill as I grabbed my stomach in pain.

"Isa?! Isa, what's wrong?!" Mamá screamed.

Or, at least I think she was screaming. My head was hurting and I couldn't see very well. It was like I was in labor...without the baby of course...

"Mija? Mija?! Romero, come quick! Something is wrong with Isa!" Mamá screamed.

I blinked a few times and then I blacked out.