Chapter 19: Just Another Coffee Date

{Isabella}

I headed over to the field where Django said he'd be waiting. It wasn't a hot day so I had worn my hair down and placed my old pink bow on my head. I felt silly looking my 12 year old self but I was always one for nostalgia.

I saw Django in the field and I parked my car. I jumped out and walked over to him.

"Hey, Django! So you wanted to talk?" I asked.
"Oh, yea! Here, follow me!" He started walking towards the forest and I followed him.

When we got inside, I wanted to get out. There were too many trees and branches and it was humid and there were bugs. Lots of bugs.

"Django!" I called out for him. He was going so fast that I almost lost him.

He came back and took my hand. "Sorry! Come on!"
"Django! You almost scared me! Where are we even going?" I asked.
"Don't worry!" That's all he said.

It must've only been five minutes but it felt like an hour. Finally, we found a clearing and there was a temple-like building.

"Are we going in there?" I asked.
"Yea!" He smiled.
I smirked and poked his cheek. "You know, most people just meet up for coffee."
He shrugged. "Well, I'm not like most people."

We walked up the stairs and into what looked like a main hall.

"This is amazing! But..."
"But what?" He asked.
"But are we allowed in here?" I asked
"No need to worry! Anyways, um...so wanna sit on the stairs?" He asked.
"Sure." I sat down. "So are we going to talk?"

"Yea, um, so...d-does it have to be Phineas?" He started.
I clenched my teeth together and sighed. "Um, yea...I...I've liked...loved him for so long that I could probably never be in love with anyone as much as him."
He stared at his feet. "Oh...b-but what if someone else was in love with him?"
I laughed, sorta embarrassed. "I've waited so long, I'm not giving up to someone else."
"What if...someone else wanted him just as much as you and would've done anything to have him? What if he was her One True Wish?"
My heart went down south and I stared at him. My mind wandered to Ferb's words. "Where did you hear about those?"
He bit his lip. "Isabella, you're a really great girl and...and you were my One True Wish. I hope you can forgive me."

He stood up and so did I. "Django? What are you talking about?"

Suddenly, I felt a pain on the back of my head. My eyes closed as I also felt someone take my arms and slip a big over my head. My last sight was a pain stricken Django before I blacked out.

"Django, I trusted you..."

Aye this one was short but it's totally part of my plot please don't kill me '~.~