Chapter 18: Hiding Out

{Isabella}

I jumped back from Phineas and found myself staring at Django.

"Django, I-"

Django ran up to Phineas and punched him.

"Phineas!" I shrieked and rushed over to them.

I pulled Django back and threw him to the ground.

"What the heck, Django?!" I shouted.
"I knew you liked each other but I hoped you, as my girlfriend, and Phineas, as my friend, wouldn't betray me like that!" Django yelled, his eyes burning.
"Did you have to punch him?!" I exclaimed.

He stood up and walked over to me. I backed up a bit but he grabbed my shoulders and kissed me. I tried to shake him off but he was holding tight. Finally, I mentally apologized and then kicked him where the sun didnt shine.

"Fu-Fudge brownies!" He yelled.
"Sorry, Django." I whispered.
He looked up at me, still holding his pants. "Did...did you not feel anything just then? I love you, Isabella."
I bit my lip. "I...I love you, too, but...I love Phineas more. You know I always have."

He nodded and looked down. "I...sorry...I'll just go..."

He left and then I walked over to Phineas. "Phin, are you ok?"
He groaned and covered his eye. "I'm fine, Izzy, but...did you really think I loved you?"
I stopped. "What..."
"Did you really think I loved you? Sorry, Iz, but you're not my type." He turned away.
"Wha...Phineas-"

Suddenly, he started laughing and I frowned. "Phineas Flynn!"
"Sorry, Izzy, just thought-"
I slapped him. "There. Now shut your mouth. I'm taking you home."

I helped him up and we walked out to my car. As I drove, I felt him looking at me but whenever I glanced over, he was staring out the window.

"Phin, is something-"
"Love you." He mumbled.
I blinked. "What?"
"Nothing." He muttered.
I smiled. "Ok, love you, too."

When we got to his house, I spotted a very familiar black Mercedes parked in his driveway.

"Oh, please no..." I paled.
"Izzy, what? What's wrong?"

He frowned when he saw Adyson, Johnny, and Django get out.

"Wait, what? Since when has Django and Adyson been friends?" He asked and got out of the car.

I didn't follow him.

"Isabella, are you ok?" He asked.
"I...I..." I sighed.

"Just suck it up, Garcia-Shapiro" I whispered.

I turned off the engine, snatched my keys, and got out of the car.

"Ferb! It's Adyson! Open the door!" Adyson yelled.
Ferb opened the door. He looked bored.
"I leave her alone for one day because she's dating the art freak but now I find out she's dumped him and made out with my boyfriend! Where is she?!" She shouted.
"Hey!" Django exclaimed.
"Oh, shut up, fake-casso! I'm defending your honor or whatever!" Adyson huffed.

Ferb spotted us in the driveway but quickly averted his eyes. He shrugged.

Adyson rolled her eyes and then pushed past him. "Isabella!"

Django and Johnny followed her inside. Ferb looked at us, smirked, and then closed the door.

"Come on, Isabella. Ferb's going to distract them. We can go through the back door."

Phineas and I crept through his yard until we reached the door. He slid it open carefully and we slipped in.

I saw Ferb offering them food while Adyson was beating mad.