Chapter 14: Don't Feel A Thing For You

{Phineas}

When it was 12:00, I headed out. This time, I used an old replica of Meap's spaceship that I had made just in case he came back.

I flew over the clouds so I wouldn't cause an alien riot.

When I spotted the purple roof of the Googoplex mall, I parked nearby behind some trees and switched on the cloaking device.

I walked inside and looked around. There were many people at the mall today, almost everyone in Danville was there. Of course, I knew everyone and everyone knew me.

"Hey, Phineas." A girl with a black ribbon in her red hair strolled up to me and smiled.
"Hello?" I said, confused.
"Whatcha doing?" She asked and cocked her head.

My heart almost leapt out of my chest and I stared at her. She had green eyes and freckles and she was wearing a pink tank top with a white skirt and sandals.

"Um, who are you?" I asked.
"You don't recognize me?" She asked.
"No?" I was really confused.

Here was this girl that I'd never seen before, yet I apparently had, and she was using Isabella's catchphrase.

She held out her hand and then I felt my face go pale. Adyson's smirk.

"Adyson Sweetwater. I believe we've met, Mr. Phineas Flynn." She said, taking my hand and shaking it.
"Adyson?! You..." I paused.
"Oh, you like my new look? I decided to try and dress up like your little friend. I'll say, I don't really like this pink top but I'm killing this skirt, don't you think?" She twirled around.
I glared at her. "What is this about? You didn't tell me to come here to show off your outfit, did you?"
"Actually, I did."

She latched onto my arm and started pulling me towards Isabella's favorite store.

"Adyson? Let go!" I said, struggling.

Unfortunately, her grip was like an iron wall.

"Sorry, Phin. No can do! You see, your little girlfriend made me an offer I couldn't refuse. In fact, she wouldn't let me refuse it. I wanted to because it was so unfair. Like what is wrong with her. She brought you into it, like who does she think she is?" Adyson rolled her eyes.
I gulped. "Y-You mean, Isabella? Wait, Isabella made you an offer with me and she didn't even ask or tell me?!"
"Oh? You didn't know?" She asked, looking surprised.
"About this offer? No, I didn't!" I said.
"Oh, well it was something like I give her money and she'll give me you and your time." She waved it off like it was no big deal.

My face got hot and all I could see was red.

"Isabella sold my time for money?!" I exclaimed.

My head was throbbing and suddenly, any 'feelings' that I'd discovered this morning were gone.

"Yea, she's such a jerk. I can't believe we were friends with her." Adyson scoffed.
"Were?" I echoed.
"Well, yea! Don't tell me you still want to be her friend even after she sold you to me without your permission?" She asked, bewildered.
"I....no. No, I'm not." I shook my head.
"Good! Now shall we go shopping?" Adyson suggested.
"Sure." I took her hand and led her away from Isabella's stupid favorite store.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I dropped Adyson off at her house, it was already dark.

"Phineas, dear. Where were you?" Mom asked as I entered the house.
"I was at the mall." I answered and kicked off my shoes.
"With who?" She asked.
"Adyson." I said.
"One of Isabella's old Fireside girls?" She asked.
"Yes. Now can I go to my room? I'm tired." I said.
"Oh, uh, sure. Good night, dear." She kissed the top of my head and watched me run up the stairs.

I heard laughing coming from my room and assumed it was Ferb and Vanessa. When I walked in, I stopped.

Ferb and Vanessa were there alright, but so was Isabella.

Isabella stood up. "Phineas"
"Isabella." I said, glaring at her.
"I...we need to talk." She said.
"Oh, now you want to talk?! After what you did?!" I exclaimed.
"I'm guessing you were with Adyson but Phineas, it's not what you think." She said.
"Oh, so selling me and my time to your friend for money isn't what I think it is?!" I accused.
"What?! No! That's not what happened!" She exclaimed.
"Oh, yea? Then what." I crossed my arms.
"I...you...I can't tell you!" She said.
"And this is why I can't trust you!" I yelled.
"What?!" She yelled.
"You never tell me anything!" I shouted.
"Because there are some things I'd rather not tell you!" She screamed.
"Like what?! I tell you everything! I even told you I loved you even if I didn't fully understand it! I thought you could help me but no! You pushed me away!" I shouted.
There were tears brimming in her eyes. "You couldn't possibly mean that or understand the frustration of love!"
"Well, I'm not Miss Hardheart who breaks every guys heart in Danville because she's not in love with anyone! In fact, you're probably not in love with anyone because you know that no one would ever love you!" I screamed.

Ferb, Vanessa, and Isabella gasped. Ferb and Vanessa stared at Isabella's red face. I panted as I had let all the anger out.

Her face was hard and she marched up to me. Her eyes were full of hurt and anger.

Then she slapped me.

It was a quick and burned. It took me a few seconds to register that she had slapped me.

"I hate you, Phineas Flynn."

Then she left.

Ahhhhhh I'm sorry please don't kill me! This is really ironic that this chapter was full of anger but I'm actually in a good mood because I went to Dan and Phil TATINOF today!1!1!1! Amazing end to my last full week of school