Chapter 22: Stay With Me {Finale}

{13 Years Later}

32 year old Phineas Flynn walked out of the NASA Station and peeked over his dark sunglasses.

He was still getting used to the bright California sun.

"Phineas! Ferb!"

He looked over and saw his older sister, Candace, now a 'mature' adult waving to him and his brother.

He smiled as they walked over.

"Oh, you guys! We missed you so much!" Candace said and hugged them tightly just like 13 years ago.

"Jeremy! Get their bags!" Candace said to her loving husband.
"Good to see you guys." Jeremy smiled as he took their bags and put them in the back of the car

"Johnsons! Front and center!" Candace barked.

Jeremy stood to her right while a teenage girl with blonde hair and a purple attire, and two younger boys that could've been twins stood on her left.

"You know Jeremy! Now this is Amanda! She's fourteen now! And my sons, Xavier and Fred!" Candace beamed.

"Glad to finally meet you." Phineas smiled warmly.
"Fred?" Ferb asked.
"Just a little tribute to our family." Candace winked.

"Now, get in the car! We've got more family to meet!" Candace said.

They all got in and were soon racing off to Danville.

Phineas and Ferb's hearts were beating faster and faster with every inch that they got closer to Danville. It had been so long, they were ready to stay there for the rest of their lives.

Finally, they stepped out of the car and stared at their childhood home.

"Well, Ferb. This is it. Ready to see what we've missed all these years?" Phineas asked.
"Ready as I'll ever be." Ferb muttered, as he now talked more since it had only been him, Phineas, Captain, and a few crew for a long time.

Before they could reach the door, it flew open.

"Oh, my sons! You're home!" Their mom ran out and embraced them in a hug. Soon, their father joined in.
"It's good to see you boys." Their Dad said.
"It's good to see you guys, too." Phineas smiled.

A tall slim woman in a black sun dress came up behind them and her hands flew to her mouth. She started tearing up at the sight of the British boy-...er, man.

Ferb pulled down his dark sunglasses and peeked over the top of them. "Vanessa?"
"Ferb?"

Ferb smiled as she ran to him and buried herself in his warm hug.

"Don't ever leave me again!" Vanessa said through sobs.

Ferb kissed the top of her head and ran his fingers through her silky brown hair. His heart was racing just by holding her. He wanted to cover her in kisses and hold her forever.

Phineas smirked. Ferb wasn't usually one for affection and at times, seemed cold hearted, but with Vanessa, he was like putty in her hands.

"Phineas? Ferb?" Buford and Baljeet appeared from the kitchen along with all the Fireside Girl Alumni. Excluding Adyson, of course.

Rumor had it that Adyson and Django had ran away together for reasons unknown. Her cousin, Johnny, despite his poor background, inherited all the wealth of the Sweetwater family and was living happily with his wife and kids.

Phineas smiled at his old friends. "It's been a while."
Buford stared at him and then let out a loud hearty laugh. "Much too long, Flynn."