Chapter 2!

My Twilight!

Hey, I hope you guys like this chapter. I will load another one soon.

Chapter 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edward P.O.V-

"There was someone searching my mind at lunch today but there are no other vampires here but us!" I roared in frustration, pacing back and forth in front of my family.

"Did you check? Alice told me a new girl transferred there today. Could it be her?" asked Carlisle.

"Yeah I am absolutely sure! There were no vampires near there and that new girl, Bella is totally human. She smells like a human, has normal colored eyes and a heartbeat! There is no way she is a vampire yet there is something about her, she nailed Alice with a look in Spanish when most normal humans would shy away from direct eye contact with a vampire! It is in their nature," I said confusion coloring my tone of voice.

"She nailed Alice with one look?" Emmett asked surprised, cracked up laughing.

"I looked over at her in Spanish because there seemed something off at her and she met my gaze until I had to look away. And I mean I had to! Something inside me made me look the other way and not challenge her. There has to be something up," Alice said.

"Well I know how we can find out what is wrong with that girl," Emmett said. "Edward, you will go out with her and pretend to like her and get her to trust you and then you will ask and she will tell you whether she is a vampire or not. Is that a good plan?" He asked enthusiastically.

"It is a good idea Emmett," Carlisle said thoughtfully.

"Yeah I agree. But why does it have to be me that pretends to like her?" I yelled at them all, especially Emmett.

"Well, you are the only one out of all of us that is single and because I may have told her that you couldn't stop talking about her after school today," Emmett started laughing and everyone joined in, but me.

"You did what?" I shouted at Emmett, absolutely appalled at what he had just told me.

"I told her..." Emmett started but I cut him off.

"I know what you said, that was a rhetorical question! I meant why? All I said was that I had Biology with the new girl and that I couldn't read her mind, and both Alice and Jasper's powers wouldn't work on her so there had to be something up with her!" I was still shouting.

Everyone looked at me, frowning. "Whoa, calm down Ed!" Emmett said.

"Yeah," Jasper said, speaking up for the first time, "It can't be that bad to actually pretend to like her for a while. If we can find out if she is dangerous or not, isn't it all worth it?"

"Yeah, your complaining so much I would think that you liked her. Talk about being defensive," Alice said teasingly.

"Fine! I will do it but I'm not happy about it and no I do not have feelings for her!  I'm only doing this to fine out if she is dangerous to our family," I ground out, not even believing I was actually agreeing to do this. "Now leave me alone, I am going hunting to calm down," I added before whirling around and taking off quickly.

-----------------------------------------

Bella-

-----------------------------------------

"Charlie? Dad?" I called out as I entered the house, "Are you home yet?"

"Yeah," I heard him grunt and then, "Hey Bells," as he came around the corner.