BONUS STORY TIME! Trick and Treat!

Happy late Halloween everybody! Don't you just love dressing up in costumes? =3 It's my favorite part, even after sixteen years!

This year I went as The Queen of Hearts. NamelessRiddle here on wattpad went as Alice, my counterpart. We got lots of candy!

Well, today I have a special bonus story for you guys. Enjoy!

Remember, Vi knows where you live. ;3

~ Alycia

P.S: This will probably be the last thing I write for a while. I'm going on vacation for a week afterward! ;P

--------------------------------------------------

"Hold still! I said hold, dammit!"

"Well sooooo-ry, you're hurtin' me!"

"Almost done...There! Perfect!"

Amberlynn stepped away from Washington, revealing his halloween costume: Basically a ripped and dirtied security uniform. He was going as a zombie.

Confused? Let me explain:

Amberlynn, having always loved halloween but never experienced it as a child due to strict parents, made a decision that Emily should experience what she missed in life. And so on our trip, we stopped at a small town to pick up some cheap costumes to wear.

The only problem: We could only afford one for Emily, so we had to improvise. Which is why Amberlynn was ripping Washington's clothes to shreds and smearing them in the blood from his pummel wounds. Vi--being in an undone straightjacket and hospital scrubs--Had his own costume. Amber could easily pass of as a crazed mechanic, and the outfit we bought for Emily was a pirate costume.

Which left only me.

"Alright, we'll split up to cover more ground! More ground means more candy, got it?! I wanna see you hauling back truckloads out there!" Amberlynn shouted, pointing at each one of us with her wrench. "I'll go with Em! Joshua, you're with Vi!"

Of course.

"And Wash?" Amber said, smiling deviously. "You're by yourself."

"What!? Why do Ah hafta be alone!?"

"Because that's the way it goes."

"Uh uh! No way! There's absolutely no way I'm facing snot nosed prankster brats alone, ya hear me!?"

Amber once again put on her evil smile and crossed her arms. "Alright, if you're that scared of a bunch of little kids in costumes, then you can stay with us girls. We'll protect you--"

"--Fine. Ah'll go with you hellspawns. But get this right! I ain't afraid o' no brats--"

"--Alright, alright. Whatever you say. Let's go, coward." Amber yanked on Washington's tie, carrying him around like a dog. She turned to us with a smile.

"Don't be fooling around out there. I really mean it when I say "truckloads" of candy. So I better see some by the end of the night, deal?"

I swallowed. "D-Deal ma'am."

The group walked off, and then there were two.

"The way sister was dragging the yankee around gave me an idea..." Vi muttered, glancing in my direction. I stepped back, giving him the best glare I could conjure up.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked. There was absolutely no way I'd dress up as anything he suggested, with that unstable mind of his.

At least not willingly.