Complicated

Zoe's POV

One month later and we had gotten back into the usual schedule of me spending Monday to Friday with Harry and Friday night to Sunday with one of the other boys.

One Friday night it was my turn to stay at Zayn's. He had already planned to go out with some friends as it was the only night they could do but I was fine with it as Perrie would still be at the house.

"Are you sure it's okay? I feel bad" Zayn sighed as he tentatively slipped on his jacket.

"Honestly it's fine Zayn, I'll se you tomorrow and Sunday anyway, one night won't make a difference" I said but he didn't look convinced. "Look if you feel that bad you can take me shopping tomorrow and use your credit card"

"Nice try babe" he chuckled and kissed my head before grabbing his car keys.

"Bye Zayn, I'll wait up for you" Perrie walked into the hallway, one hand on the bump on her stomach.

"Okay, have fun you two" he kissed Perrie before turning and leaving the house.

Perrie turned around to me and smiled.

"So what do you want to do?" She asked.

I looked around the room for inspiration. There wasn't much inspiration, I mean it was a hallway.

"We could watch a movie or-" I was cut of by Perrie groaning. "Well if you don't like that idea then"

"No it's not that" Perrie gasped. "I think the baby's coming"

"What? Are you sure?" I asked, trying my best to not let the nerves show in my voice.

The ground in between Perrie's feet suddenly became wet as liquid dripped down her legs. I had watched enough hospital dramas to know that her waters had broken.

"Yes you are sure" I said hurriedly. "What do we do?"

"DRIVE ME TO THE HOSPITAL OR SOMETHING" Perrie screamed and bent double in pain.

"Does it look like I can drive?" I asked, trying not to get to angry with her, she was giving birth.

"Then call an ambulance or something" Perrie waved her hand at me.

"Good idea, don't move" I said and Perrie gave me a look. "Right...you probably don't want to move right now. I'll just go"

I ran into the kitchen and grabbed the phone. I dialled in 999 and waited for the person on the other end of the line to pick up.

"Ambulance please" I said once I was given the choice of services.

"What seems to be the problem?" The person enquired.

"My" I didn't really know what to refer to Perrie as. "My sister in law is giving birth"

"The next ambulance is twenty minutes away, how far into labour is she?" They asked and I could hear Perrie screaming loudly from the hallway.

"Well her waters have broken. But she's screaming really loudly and can't stand properly" I gulped.

"Alright, how old are you sweetie you sound quite young?"

"Fifteen"

"Okay, can you follow my instructions?" She asked.

"Of course" I said hurriedly.

"Right first you need to get her to lie down, you might want to cover the bed or surface with a towel"

I slipped the phone into my pocket while I rushed past Perrie and ran up the stairs to the bedroom. I threw the pillows and duvet off of the bed and grabbed some towels from the bathroom, throwing them over the mattress so it was completely covered.