Coming home

Zoe's POV

Unfortunately, just two days later, Cameron and I had to head back home to London. As much as I was looking forward to seeing the boys I couldn't deny that I was a bit nervous about it, I didn't know what they're reactions were going to be when they saw me.

We had spent most of the last couple of days on the beach, soaking up as much sun as we could before we went back to England.

Cameron had insisted that we buy a present for Lux. I tried to tell him that she had probably been to more places than him and had travelled the world on the boys tour but he wouldn't listen and got her plush monkey, which to be honest she would probably treasure forever. Just because it was from Cameron.

I had formed a nice friendship with the hotel cook as well, and she and told me something very wise after I spoke to her about the situation with the boys.

"If they really love you, then they won't ever stop loving you" she and said. "Because if you love someone enough, nothing can make you stop loving them, even if they do the most horrific thing, you'll still love them, even if you don't realise"

Cameron and I hadn't had any contact with anyone back home since we left and I was still worried about Sandra. The first thing I would do after I had spoken to the boys would be to go round to her house.

"You ready Zo?" Cameron asked, placing our suitcases by the door.

"Yep" I grabbed my handbag from the bed and carried his backpack while he took my suitcase.

After saying goodbye to the cook and manager we made our way out to the taxi that would take us to the airport.

It wasn't a horribly long journey and I spent most of the time planning what I was going to say to the boys.

The airport was relatively empty and we got through check in and security quickly. Cameron got stopped at security because he had forgotten to take off his belt before the metal detectors. I enjoyed having a good laugh at him while he was searched by the airport staff.

"It's not funny" he grumbled when he walked over to me.

"It definitely was" I chuckled and nudged him. "When we get back I don't think you should come to the house with me, I don't want you to have to face the wrath of the boys"

"But I want to be able to back you up" he argued.

"To be honest I might just have to let the boys have their own way with this one" I sighed. "But it was a great holiday and I'll never forget it. It was worth it, even if the boys are going to punish me until I'm thirty"

The plane journey was smooth and my dad didn't turn up halfway through to shoot me which is always a positive.

When Cameron and I had collected our baggage we walked out of arrivals and into the main airport area.

"Hey my mums over there" Cameron grabbed my arm and pulled me over to where his mum was stood with a big smile on her face.

"I missed you so much" she hugged Cameron tightly and then hugged me as well. "Why didn't you text or call me?"

"Oh yeah, about that" Cameron scratched the back of his neck nervously. "I may have accidentally ran out of credit"

"Accidentally?"

Cameron nodded his head and smiled sheepishly making his mum roll her eyes.

"Anyway, Zoe are you coming with us in the car or getting a taxi?"

"I'm getting a taxi back to the boys place" I explained and she nodded.

"Well I hope to see you soon!" She said and waved as I walked in the other direction.

"Me too!" I called back.

I hailed one of the cabs parked outside the entrance to the airport and told them where I wanted to go. They nodded and I hopped in the back, buckling up my seatbelt and watching out the window as we made the journey to the house.

We pulled up to the house to soon for my liking and I thanked the driver, handing him the money I owed him. I climbed out of the car and grabbed my suitcase from the boot.

I walked up to the house and heard the taxi pull away back up the drive.

I walked up the path to the front door and was shocked at what was placed there.

A for sale sign...

A/N- so yeah, I just did that. Sorry it was a really short chapter and there wasn't really any drama apart form the end but. I promise there is make to come. Please comment and vote! I promise I will update soon with a longer more drama filled chapter!

What do you think about the house being for sale?

How do you think the boys will act when they first see Zoe?

Did anyone read SsumrTime37 book? If you did thank you so much, I'm sure the feedback means a,it to her!