When were you going to tell me?

A/N- the picture above is of Chase

Zoe's POV

Sadly Sunday soon ended and Monday morning arrived. I got out of bed slowly and took a quick shower before changing into some ripped skinny jeans and a sweatshirt. I grabbed my usual morning cereal bar from the cupboard and managed to make it out of the house without waking any of the boys.

Niall and Nicole had left on Sunday night to go back to their own house and Zayn and Perrie had also left on Sunday night, but instead of going home they went to the airport to go on their honeymoon. Zayn didn't tell any of us where they were going, he said he wanted to keep it a complete secret.

Cameron was already in tutor when I arrived but Sandra wasn't. I wasn't surprised really, it was a very rare occasion that she was actually in school on time.

I chatted with Cameron and about halfway through tutor Sandra burst through the door.

"Wassup!" She yelled, making her way over to us.

"Why are you late?" Miss snapped, she never really liked Sandra.

"Oh shut up would you?" Sandra snapped back and everyone's mouths fell open.

"Excuse me?"

"You are not excused" she rolled her eyes and the class laughed.

She walked over to us and dropped her bag on the floor, slumping down on a desk.

"What got up your ass?" Cameron asked and the glare Sandra shot him made him laugh.

"You want to know why I was late?" She asked. "Because mother nature visited me today, beating the crap out of my stomach and making me bleed out of my" she stopped herself quickly but it was to late as the whole class was laughing and the teacher was red from embarrassment.

"Hi" I spoke up while still laughing.

"Hello" she smiled at me.

"Oh my god that was priceless" Cameron said, causing Sandra to laugh even more.

When lunch finally came around Sandra, Cameron and I all sat together.

"Sandra are you seriously on your period?" Cameron asked.

"What kind of question is that?" Sandra asked and threw her sandwich at him.

While I helped Cameron get the bits of sandwich out of his hair I could see Sandra check her phone quickly. I forgot about it when Cameron threw a bit of the sandwich at me. I glared at him but couldn't hold back a laugh. He smiled at me and put an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him and kissing me on the cheek.

When I looked back to where I thought Sandra had been sitting she wasn't there. I looked around curiously to see if she had jut decided to go for a little walk but I couldn't see her.

"I'm going to go and find Sandra, do you mind?" I asked Cameron and he shook his head quickly.

"Of course not, I need to speak to coach about football anyway" he gave me a hug before waking in the opposite direction.

I walked around the school for a while until I found Sandra. But it wasn't just Sandra. Chase was with her, with his arms wrapped around her and kissing her gently but passionately. I could see that Sandra was enjoying it so I didn't worry that he was harassing her.

I coughed when they still didn't show any signs of stopping and Sandra looked around at me.

"When we're you going to tell me about that?" I asked while dragging her away and smiling sweetly at Chase who was chuckling.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean" I exclaimed.

"What I was just saying hello" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"That was a pretty heated 'hello' if you ask me" I pointed out. "Come on, please just tell me"

"Fine" I groaned and pulled her to the girls toilets.

Once we were there I stared at Sandra waiting for the story and she grabbed my elbow, pulling me down to sit on the floor.

"Story time" she yelled and I laughed.

Sandra told me so much stuff I could barely take it all in. She explained to me about how, when she was waking home from the after wedding party, she had nearly been raped but Chase had turned up suddenly and saved her. He then asked her on a date and she said yes and then when they were in the date he asked her to be his girlfriend. There were loads of other cute little moments that she told me about as well.

By the time we had finished talking we were twenty five minutes late to our lesson and while Sandra was fine with it I did not manage to keep as calm as her.

As we entered the classroom everyone stared at us including the teacher.

"Sorry miss" I said in a quiet voice and rushed to my seat.

Sandra laughed at me.

"What's so funny Miss Dark?" The teacher asked sternly. "Would you like to share it with our principal?"

"I would love to" Sandra smiled, waved at me and walked out the classroom.

I'm guessing she went straight home after that. Well I know she went straight home because Sandra wasn't the kind of person to volunteer to go to the head teacher when she had done something wrong.

Cameron was not in my last lesson either and although I still had other friends in the class it wasn't the same without Sandra and Cameron.

At the end of the day I quickly packed up my bag and headed straight home. The warm smell of home cooking hit me immediately when I walked through the door and I walked excitedly to the kitchen. The boys rarely had time to cook homemade things because of their packed schedules but when they did find the time to cook the meal was always amazing.

"Smells amazing" I said as I walked into the kitchen.

Harry who was stirring something in a pan looked around and smiled at me.

"I'm pleased to hear that" he smiled and kissed my cheek when I walked over and hugged him. "Only four of us for dinner tonight so I thought I'd make something"

"What are you making?"

"Roast dinner" he said and I smiled widely.

"But it's Monday" I pointed out.

"Close enough to Sunday" he shrugged and I laughed.

I made my way upstairs and sat at my desk. After completing my homework I headed back downstairs to where Liam was setting the table and Louis was sat at one of the chairs on his phone. Harry served up the plates and once he had finished I helped bring them over to the table.

We were use cleaning up together when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it" I said.

"Make sure it's not a stranger first" Liam warned.

"I will" I called.

I looked through the little peep hole and saw Sandra with what looked like a little girl stood next to her. I opened the door and saw the little girl was crying.

"Help" Sandra started to cry.

A/N- teenie cliff hanger for you :) can't wait to hear your thoughts on the chapter, make sure to comment and vote ❤️