Looking back

Zoe's POV

"Oh my god Louis can you breath any louder?" I asked in annoyance.

We had been in bed for only ten minutes and there had already been three arguments.

"Fine, I'll just stop breathing all together shall I?" He said dramatically.

"Fine by me" I sighed and turned over so I was facing away from the beds.

"Can you two shut up" Liam mumbled.

"Mate you're literally making more noise by talking" Zayn pointed out.

"Why don't we all play sleeping lions, the first to talk gets their head shoved down the loo" Harry said, his voice becoming more aggressive as he got to the end of his sentence.

"Great idea, Louis might as well go now, he'll be the one to lose anyway" I said and was surprised when a pillow was thrown my way. Actually no I wasn't surprised. "It's okay Louis, I expect this sort of immature behaviour from you"

"Says the one who asked me if they could buy full membership on club penguin last month"

"Yeah...well that's different" I said defensively, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Did you actually?" Niall laughed.

"I'll have you know it's a very educational game"

"Must have changed since the last time I saw it. From what I can remember you get a penguin which talks and wonder around an imaginary world" Louis explained in fake confusion.

"You decorate your own igloo as well" I mumbled even though I knew I was losing the argument.

"Oh sorry! Oh I can't believe I forgot that...okay now it makes sense that a fifteen year old is playing on club penguin, because they can decorate their own igloo" Louis said sarcastically.

"Okay okay you win, I'm sorry I called you immature, I take it back" I sighed.

"Love you Zo" Louis laughed.

"Yeah...whatever" I said though he knew I was joking.

The rest of the night went surprisingly smoothly and I didn't wake up with my hand in cold water which is what I expected to happen. Yes, the boys had played that prank on me and yes I had ended up wetting the bed.

Although I did wake up with Zayn laying next to me, his body covering half of mine and he wasn't covered by a blanket.

"What are you doing" I said, pushing him slightly so I could move.

"Oh, I went to the toilet in the night and when I came back I fell over you and couldn't be bothered to get back up" Zayn said tiredly, stretching and standing up to go back to his own bed.

"And the award for the laziest guy of the year goes to Zayn Malik" I said and he chuckled. "Anyway what are we going to do with our day in Manchester?"

"Have you seen the weather outside?" Liam propped himself up on his elbows and joined the conversation.

I shook my head and stood up so I would be able to look out the window. It was tipping down with rain and the sky was completely covered by black clouds.

"It's not to bad" I said but just as I finished a flash of lighting lit up the room.

Liam and Zayn raised their eyebrows at me.

"Yeah, I'm not going out in that weather, have fun though" Louis said and turned over in the bed.

Zayn, Liam and Louis had shared the king sized bed while Harry and Niall had the queen. My luxury floor space even came with its very own stain on the carpet.