Going away

Zoe's POV

The next morning we had to wake up early in order to catch our flight. Cameron's mum generously offered to drive us to the airport which we gratefully accepted, the idea of having to call and then sit in an uncomfortable taxi wasn't appealing to either of us at four in the morning.

While we were in the car I checked my phone and noticed that I had a message from Sandra.

Okay have fun, and don't be to worried if you find Harry a tiny bit dead when you get home! Have fun babe, luv ya Xx -Sandra

I chuckled and quickly texted back.

I will! Please don't hurt him to much! Xx- Zoe

Once we arrived at the airport, Tracy walked with us all the way up to check in, much to the embarrassment of Cameron.

"Mum I'm sixteen, not six" Cameron mumbled moodily.

"I just want to make sure my baby gets off okay" she pinched Cameron's cheeks affectionately, obviously trying to embarrass him even more.

"You're worse than Zoe's brothers" Cameron brushed his mum off but still brought her into a hug.

"I beg to differ" I said, remembering the way they had acted when I told them about this trip.

Cameron chuckled and kissed his mums cheek.

"So I'll see you two in about three or four days right?" Tracy asked, walking away from Cameron and hugging me.

"Right" we confirmed.

"If you need anything at all, just call me and I can sort it out. Money, anything"

"Cameron, your mum is the best" I smiled.

"Exactly what Cameron says when I bring up money" Tracy laughed. "Anyway I better get going, and so should you or you'll miss your flight"

"Of course, by mum" Cameron called after her.

"Bye darling love you!"

"Love you too" Cameron said back but blushed wren he looked back towards me.

"Don't be embarrassed, I think it's really cute" I smiled.

"Thanks" Cameron chuckled. "Anyway" he held out his hand for me, "shall we?"

I put my hand in his and we walked further into the airport, getting ready to face the delights of security and airport shopping. Note the sarcasm.

Four hours later we arrived at the hotel. It was only a small, traditional Greek one but it was right by the beach, only a couple of meters away.

Cameron and I had a room at the front of the hotel on the third floor which also happened to be the top floor. As you walked into the room there was a double bed to the left and then a lounge area to the right. There was a door leading to a bathroom on the right as well.

If you walked straight forwards it took you to the balcony which overlooked the beach and then the water beyond, we would get a perfect view of the sunset.

"This. Is. Perfect" I sighed in bliss and fell back onto the bed.

"Can't disagree with you" Cameron placed his suitcase on the floor and walked out onto the balcony, placing his hands on the top of it and breathing in the warm sea air. "Fancy a walk on the beach before lunch?"

"Sure, why not" I nodded and got off the bed. "Let me just change into something less sweaty than what I'm already wearing"

"You're so classy" Cameron chuckled and fell onto the bed next to me.

"It's why you love me" I smiled sweetly and grabbed some clean clothes before walking into the bathroom.

I changed into the some denim shorts and a tank top, running my hands through my hair and slipping on some white flip flops as well.

Cameron and I walked along the beach until we found a nice little cafe that was having a lunch time special. We sat right by the water and after we finished eating we laid out on the beach under the sun, trying to start off our tans.

We stayed at the beach all afternoon and had an early dinner as we wanted to get a good sleep before the concert the next day.

We then walked along a deserted road, the sun setting in the distance and the soft sound of the sea one of the only noises around.

"It's so nice here, I'm loving it already" I said softly and Cameron put his arm around my waist, bringing me closer to him.

"It's amazing, but do you know what would make it even better?" He asked and I shook my head. "If your brothers had actually given you permission to come"

"I mean I wish that had happened to, but how would that make the holiday better?"

"Because I'm worried that when we go back your brothers aren't going to let you see me anymore, that they'll think I'm trouble"

"Cameron, they've know you for six years and in that time you've never done anything to make them angry or upset" I reassured him. "They wouldn't do something like that"

To be honest I was trying to convince myself as well as him. The boys would be angry at me, yes, but what about Cameron? They wouldn't blame him would they?

My thoughts were cut off by my phone ringing in my back pocket. We had entered the hotel by that time and were heading towards the bar area to get a cold drink.

The caller ID read Niall and I smiled, maybe he wasn't mad at me?

"Do you mind if I take this?" I asked Cameron.

He smiled and shook his head, carrying on towards the bar and sitting down at one of the stools.

"I'll be up in about ten minutes, I'm just going to get a Coke" he called after me.

I clicked answer call and got the lift up to the room, the call had only just connected when I reached the room.

"Hey Niall, what's up?" I asked chirpily, even though I was still unsure about why he was calling.

"Zoe" he choked out.

"Niall?"

"Help me" he sobbed.

A/N- I can't believe I've just left you on a cliff hanger after I made you wait so long for an update! Two weeks!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'm hoping updates will happen more regularly from now on.

What do you think of Cameron and Zoe going on holiday alone?

And what do you thinks happened to Niall?

Please vote and comment!