Anything can happen

Zoe's POV

When I woke up the next morning Lux and Cameron were no longer next to me and instead I rolled onto a small piece of paper.

Lou gave me a lift home, sorry I want there when you woke up but I didn't want you to miss out on sleep! Good luck with everyone today

Cameron xx

I sighed, sad that he had already left but then reminded myself that it wouldn't have been fair to let him witness how grumpy the boys could be when they were hungover.

I got out of bed and made my way downstairs as quietly as I could. After picking up a couple of boxes of Advil tablets and placing them on a tray with ten glasses of water I made my way carefully upstairs without spilling a drop.

It was lunch time so I decided I shouldn't be worried about waking the boys up and knocked on their doors before I walked in. I first knocked on Niall and Nicole's door. I heard a small noise which I took as a queue to go in and pushed the door open with my foot.

I walked over to the bed where Niall was asleep and Nicole had obviously just woken up.

"Sorry I just brought these up for you" I said, placing a glass of water and two tablets on Niall's bedside table and then doing the same for Nicole's side.

"Thanks Zo" Nicole said gratefully. "Do you know what you're doing today?"

"Well I've got to make lunch and dinner as well as do my homework" I sighed and Niall groaned in frustration, pulling the pillow on top of his head.

"Niall that's not very nice" Nicole said.

"Leave it, he's always like this when he hasn't got enough sleep" I brushed it off before smiling at her and walking out the door.

The other couples were all still fast asleep when I brought their water into them and I succeeded in not waking them up which I was pleased about, less grumpy people to deal with.

The last person I went into was Harry. I tiptoed over to his bed and placed the water down on the table. Harry's eyes opened sleepily and he immediately put his hand to his forehead in pain.

"Thanks babe" he said gratefully and took the tablets.

"It's okay" I smiled, walking out of the room.

"Wait Zo, I want to talk to you for a second" he patted a space on the bed and I sat down, nervous about what he wanted to talk about.

"What's up?" I asked curiously.

"Did Cameron stay over last night?" Harry got straight to the point.

"Yeah he did" I nodded and Harry's eyes widened.

"But nothing happened I swear!" I defended. "Lux was with us anyway"

"Okay, I trust you both I don't know why I brought it up, you would never think of doing something stupid right?"

"Right" I nodded.

"I'm going to go back to sleep for a bit, I'll be up in a couple of hours" he said before tucking the duvet back up to his shoulders and closing his eyes.

I chuckled softly and headed out the room, making my way downstairs and into the kitchen. I placed the tray back into the draw it belonged in and made a cup of tea for myself. I brought it into the living room where my school books were.

I started work on my homework and two hours later when I and competed it all I heard someone walk down the stairs. I turned around on the sofa and watched Niall walk sleepily down the stairs.

"Afternoon" he sighed and walked over to me.

"Afternoon" I sighed as well, putting my homework books back on to the coffee table.

Niall sat down in the sofa next to me.

"I'm sorry for being such an arse this morning Zo, thank you so much for bringing me the tablets, I feel a lot better" he apologised and out his arms around me, letting me lie against his chest.

We stayed there for a while, just enjoying each others company until the others started trailing downstairs and everyone was gathered in the living room watching TV.

"Why don't I go and make lunch?" I offered, feeling hungry and knowing no one else was going to offer to do it.

"Hang on a second Zo" Perrie said and she stood up. "I have an announcement to make"

All of us looked at her curiosly, even Zayn so he must have not knowing what was going on either.

"I'm pregnant" Perrie said and our mouths dropped open.

And then everyone started smiling. Zayn's was the widest and he jumped up and hugged Perrie, kissing her passionately on the cheek.

"I can't believe it" he said breathlessly.

"Neither can I" I mumbled, cringing at the thought of what they had done in order for Perrie to be pregnant.

"Well done mate" Liam ruffled Zayn hair and he grinned, bringing Liam into a hug.

The other boys congratulated him and the girls hugged Perrie and became all excited about the baby.

"I have an announcement as well" Nicole said and grabbed everyone's attention. "I am pregnant as well"

"Right is anyone else pregnant, it's seeming to be the fashion at the moment" Eleanor asked. "Maybe I need to get up to date" she smiled and Louis's eyes went wide. "I'm joking babe I think we're fine at the moment"

Both of them had become pregnant around the same time and it was still to early for them to know wether the baby was going to be a boy or a girl, though Nicole had mentioned how she wanted to keep the sex of the baby a surprise. Everyone decided to go into the kitchen together to make lunch instead of just leaving it to me and I was the last to follow them through.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Zayn walk through the patio doors and into the garden. Checking that no one in the kitchen would notice me leave I headed through the doors and followed him. He sat on the tall brick wall towards the back of the garden and sighed happily, looking up to the sky.

"What're you thinking about?" I asked.

"I'm going to be a dad. I can't believe I'm going to be a dad" he said proudly, but I could still tell he was very surprised.

"Zayn, you already are a dad" I said simply and he looked up to me smiling, knowing exactly what I meant.

A/N- sorry it was short but it's just a filler chapter, the next one will hopefully be better ❤️ comment and vote if you liked it! And if not you could tell me how to improve?