School and Shopping

A/N- I don't know if you guys already know this but tutor is basically homeroom. Just incase any of you were confused.

Zoe's POV

The next morning I woke up still in Liam's arms. I picked up his phone from the bedside table and checked the time to realise that if Sandra and I didn't get up now we would be late for school. I carefully moved out of Liam's arms and dashed across the hallway to my bedroom where Sandra and Ria were still fast asleep.

"Sandra" I tiptoed over to her. "Sandra you need to get up"

"Piss off" she mumbled, pulling the blankets over her head.

"Look you don't want to make the tutor even more mad do you?" I asked.

"Eh, it doesn't bother me" she muttered.

I sighed and looked around just as my bedroom opened.

"Do you know what time it is?" Louis asked, striding into the room.

"Well I do, Sandra isn't that bothered" I explained.

"Hang on a second" Louis walked straight back out the room and I raised my eyebrows, curious about what he was up to.

I walked over to my wardrobe to choose my outfit for the day. I decided on a black floral top, a denim jacket with leather sleeves and a black skater skirt. Just as I had finished applying a small amount of makeup Louis walked back into the room with a jug of water.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" I warned but it was to late.

The whole bucket had been poured over Sandra's head and she sat up immediately, wiping the water out of her eyes and looking around to spot the culprit. Her eyes landed on Louis and she glared.

"You have three seconds to run" she said calmly and Louis sprinted out of the room with Sandra close behind him. "I'm going to kill you Tomlinson"

I could hear their footsteps bounding down the stairs and around the house. All the noise woke Ria up and she sat up sleepily, her eyes still looked tired.

"Where's Sandra?" She asked worriedly. "She hasn't left has she?"

"No, she's just chasing Louis" I chuckled slightly and walked over to her. "I guess you haven't been enrolled in school yet?"

She shook her head and I nodded.

"Come on then, Harry can look after you today yeah? You like him?" I asked, holding out my hand for her to take.

"Yes, he's nice" she nodded and hopped out from under the blankets, taking my hand and walking with me out of the room and towards Harry's room.

I knocked on his door.

"What?" He mumbled.

"Can you look after Ria? Sandra and I have to go to school" I called through the door.

"Yep, sure" he confirmed and I pushed the door open.

"Thanks Haz" I said gratefully and he nodded.

"Hey Ria, want to play a game?" Harry smiled.

"Yeah" Ria shrugged and walked over to him.

"Okay so basically you lie down silently, don't make a noise and keep your eyes closed. Whoever can do it for the longest can have sweets"

"Harry that's not a..."

"Bad idea" Harry cut me off. "You're right Zoe"

I chuckled and shook my head before walking back out the room.

"Have a good day" he called after me.

"Thanks, you to"

I walked past my room and noticed Sandra hurrying around to get dressed. I headed downstairs and into the kitchen where I was planning on getting some breakfast but was met by a confused looking Louis who was holding a bag of frozen peas to his head.

"She opened the fridge door in my face" he said in disbelief and I chuckled.

"You did pour water over her"

"But she opened a fridge door in my face" he repeated.

I laughed and grabbed an apple from the counter. I gave him a small wave before heading to the front door. Sandra hopped down the stairs and we started the walk to school.

After school Sandra and I decided to walk into town because Ria needed some clothes and her aunt had left Sandra some money in case of emergency for Ria.

We were walking around the big clothing store when Sandra turned to me and put her hands on my shoulders.

"I seriously have no idea about any of this. Ria's a girly girl, and I'm...not" she exclaimed.

"Which is exactly why I'm here to help you" I chuckled and led her over to the right section of the store for Ria's age. "Just let me pick out some outfits and you can say if there's enough money for them"

We ended up with eight different outfits, three pairs of shoes, a pair of pyjamas and a suitcase and back pack to carry all of the stuff in.

"Perfect, thanks so much for all the help Zoe it means a lot" Sandra said gratefully.

"No problem" I smiled and we picked up the bags and headed home.

By the time we got home dinner was already on the table so Sandra and I quickly dropped the bags and rushed over so our meals wouldn't get cold.

"Good trip?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, we've got loads of cool stuff for Ria" I said and Sandra nodded in agreement.

"By the way Niall and Nicole are coming over here tomorrow" Harry informed us. "And Sandra your brother called us and he will be home by tomorrow lunch time so he can pick you up from school, one of us can drop Ria off when he says he's home"

"Sounds great" Sandra smiled and looked pleased that she was going to see her brother soon.

That evening the six of us sat in the living room and chatted about random things. That's what I liked about the boys. They were internationally famous pop stars but you could still have a normal conversation with them. They didn't view themselves as better than you. Fame hadn't changed them really, not from my point of view. I mean Niall went shopping in pound land the other day.

A/N- I know I know I'm really sorry it's such a short chapter. It's just a filler I promise, more drama coming up next chapter :) please comment and vote as usual ❤️