Everyone back together

A/N- important authors note at the bottom!

Zoe's POV

The next morning I woke up with the sun shining brightly behind the curtains. I stretched in my bed, the covers falling off of me and onto the floor. I looked up at the window which was above my bed and smiled, knowing today was going to be a good day.

"GOOD MORNING!" Harry yelled, throwing my door open and walking into my room.

This sudden loud noise caused me to fall very graciously off the bed. Well, maybe graciously wasn't the correct adjective to use. Okay so I fell like an obese panda out of a tree.

"I'm up I'm up" I said defensively, groaning as I started to heave myself off the floor.

"Actually right now you're down" Harry pointed out.

I glared at him but couldn't stop the smile that appeared on my lips.

"Okay so the others are going to be here in about an hour" Harry began while walking out my room, me following behind him. "We're going to sit outside and have a barbecue seeing as it's summer"

"Sounds good to me" I nodded and went straight to the fridge when we got into the kitchen.

I pulled the milk out of the fridge and drank it straight from the carton, making Harry chuckle.

"What?" I asked curiosly.

"It's just the little habits that you've picked up because of us" he smiled and sat down at the breakfast counter.

"There not alway the most hygienic of habits" I chuckled and placed the milk back into the fridge.

"Yeah, that milks gone off anyway"

I choked on the cookie I had just put into my mouth.

"Joking Zoe joking" he laughed.

"You better be" I said, trying to be menacing. It didn't really work though, seeing as I was still coughing on the bits of cookie stuck in my throat.

"Are you going to help me set up everything?" He asked hopefully.

"Sure, I just need to get changed" I said and walked quickly back upstairs and into my bedroom.

Well at the moment it was still technically the guest room but Harry said we could have some of my stuff moved here for when I came to stay with him and decorate it if I wanted to.

I grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom. After showering I pulled on some high waited denim shorts and a white top with a strip of navy blue lining at the ends of the sleeves, the top was only slightly cropped because the boys didn't like me wearing the proper, tight crop tops. Well, when I was around them anyway...

I put on some concealer and a small amount of mascara, wanting to keep my face as natural as I could while still feeling comfortable.

I grabbed my phone and slipped it into my back pocket before hopping down the stairs. Harry wasn't in the kitchen when I got there but I noticed the patio doors were open so I walked out into the garden.

Harry was out by the table laying out the plates and cutlery. I wondered over to him and started to help him.

"You look nice" he complemented.