After Party

Zoe's POV

We all drove back to the house in our separate cars. Liam, Louis and Harry's garden was the biggest out of all the boys so we decided it would be easiest to hold it there.

When we got there there were already around a hundred people there and Cameron and I had to search for ages until we found one of the boys.

"Liam!" I said in triumph, walking over to him and dragging Cameron behind me.

"Hey Zo" he smiled. "Did you just get here?"

"Yeah" I nodded. "I just wanted to make sure one of you was here"

"Okay I'll see you later then, the party should end by about one of two in the morning"

"So not to late" I rolled my eyes making him chuckle.

"Look you can do anything you want but no drinking, smoking or" he waved his hand at Cameron. "Don't make me say it"

I laughed and shook my head.

"I promise I won't have sex with Cameron, Liam" I chuckled and he slammed his hands over his ears.

"No you said it you said it" he whined.

"Bye Liam" I waved and took Cameron's hand before wondering off into the crowd.

We tracked down Sandra and found her chatting to Louis by the drinks.

"There you are" she sighed in relief. "I've literally been alone for the last twenty minutes"

"Good to know what I mean to you Sandra" Louis said sniffily from the side of us.

"Oh yeah" Sandra laughed. "I forgot about you"

"Now I feel even better" Louis smiled cheerfully before glaring at her and walking way.

The three of us walked around for ages, every hour the music became louder and more people started dancing. The boys had hired a professional DJ so at least the music was good.

"Shall we go somewhere quieter?" I asked Cameron.

Sandra had left us about an hour ago to talk to Riley. Riley was Nicole's younger sister and although we rarely saw each other because we stayed at Nicole and Niall's at different weekends, we were still good friends and kept in contact.

"Yeah, good idea" Cameron nodded and we walked over to another area of the garden that the boys had kept separate from the party.

We sat under a tree and picked at the grass, the music now fainter in the background.

"Hey Zo, I was wondering, I mean you don't have to" Cameron shook his head. "But there's this concert in Greece that I really want to go to. My mum was going to buy me tickets for my birthday, but I don't want to go alone obviously. So I was wondering if you would like to come with me?"

"That would be amazing" I smiled brightly.

"You think your brothers would let you though?" Cameron asked unsurely.

"I'm not sure really. I don't think Zayn or Niall would mind that much, Louis would take some convincing but I think he'd allow me in the end. But I reckon Harry and Liam will say no and not change their minds"

"Why those two?" Cameron asked curiously.

"Well Liam's always been really overprotective, and Harry's found it the hardest to realise that I'm growing up, I don't think he'd want me to travel abroad with my boyfriend alone"

"But we wouldn't do anything" Cameron chuckled.

"I know, but he doesn't want to take the risk" I sighed.