Life is worth living

Warning - this chapter contains the subject of self harm. If any of you are uncomfortable with this then I strongly suggest you do not read this chapter.

TRIGGER WARNING

Zoe's POV

"Help me" Niall sobbed and my heart dropped.

"What? Niall what's wrong? What's happened?" I asked urgently while trying to keep my voice calm at the same time.

"She left. She promised she'd never leave and she left me"

"Who? Niall please you're not making any sense"

"Nothing makes sense anymore, I might as well not be here" his voice went quiet and I could here the phone being placed down.

"Niall. Niall can you hear me?" I asked, trying to keep my voice from wavering.

I knew what he was doing, even when I wasn't there to see it. I could hear the same change in his voice that I had done two years ago.

"Yes" he sniffed.

"What have you got in your hand?" I asked and there was no answer. "Niall whatever you've got in your hand please put it down"

Niall's POV

I couldn't put it down. It was like there was a horrible voice in my head telling me to do things I didn't want to do, things that were going to make me even worse. But nothing in me could control it which resulted in three straight lines bleeding across my wrists.

"It's too late" I whispered into the phone.

"Niall, please, for me, please put it down" I could hear Zoe's voice crack.

I couldn't do this to her again, my poor baby sister, I couldn't put her through it again. Yes you can, you're useless and she doesn't care about you. The voice in my head gained control of me again.

"I can't Zoe"

"Yes you can Niall. You are strong enough to fight this, we both know you are, you've fought it before. I wish I was there with you Niall, I really do, but I can't do anything about that" Zoe said reluctantly. "Listen to me. Do everything I say. Put down the razor"

With all the strength in me I managed to place the razor on the side of the sink.

"Now get out of the bathroom, go to the living room" Zoe instructed and I did as she said. "Now explain to me what happened"

Zoe's POV

Niall explained to me how him and Nicole had had a big fight, how a little girl had turned up and got in the way. I was shocked to hear about the little girl but I didn't care about her, I was more worried that Niall was going to try something again.

"Look, Nicole is stupid for leaving someone like you Niall. You're one in a million and she's just lost a great person. You'll find someone else, I know you will" I said supportively.

"I can't do it like the other boys can, I can't get girls to like me, I'm not as attractive as them"

"Niall would you stop putting yourself down for one minute?" I asked in the nicest way I could. "You are just as great as the other boys, and you are just as attractive as them. You're married! Harry hasn't even got a girlfriend at the moment" I pointed out and was sure I heard him chuckle slightly. "Promise me one thing Niall?"

"What?" He asked.

"You won't do anything else to harm yourself again. Because when I am home I can hug you and tell you it is okay, and I won't let you do anything like that"

"Promise" he said, and sounded as truthful as he could.

"I love you Niall, and you better start believing that there are millions of other people out there who love you to"

"Love you to Zoe" he said softly.

"It'll be okay Niall, I'll be home soon"

"Bye Zoe" he said.

"Bye" I said quietly and waited for him to hang up first.

Cameron came into the room suddenly with a bottle of Coke in his hand. He was smiling about something and looked like he was about to ask me something but noticed the look on my face.

"What's happened?" He rushed over to me and sat next to me, putting his arms around me.

"Niall, he's...got into his bad ways again" I whispered as more tears fell down my cheeks.

"What?" Cameron sounded shocked.

"Nicole left him, after an argument. It's the least Niall needs really, someone knocking his self esteem"

"Do you want to go home now? I can book tickets at stuff-" Cameron started to say but I cut him off.

"No, this is your holiday as well as mine and we are going to go to that concert"

"We don't have to" Cameron said unsurely.

"Well I want to" I smiled and put my lips to his.

He kissed me back and as the kiss started to become more heated he moved his hands up and down my back. I put my arms around his neck to pull him closer and together we fell onto the bed.

He rolled over so I was on top of him and smirked into the kiss.

"Cheered up a bit now?" He asked in between kissing me.

"Shut up" I smiled playfully and played with the end of his shirt.

"You know you want to" Cameron whispered into my ear and kissed down my neck.

I smiled and brought his shirt up and over his head.

We continued to remove each other's clothing until we were both left in our underwear. Cameron was straddled across my waist and was kissing my neck and lips.

"You know we can't go any further?" He asked.

"I know" I said.

"Your brothers would actually kill me if they found out about this" Cameron chuckled, his breath tickling my skin.

"Good thing they're not going to" I smirked and Cameron placed his lips back to mine.

A/N- so yeah...that just happened. Sorry for not updating for like three years I've been so busy recently and my mums been taking away my tablet :( please comment and vote!

What do you think about the whole Niall situation?

How do you think Zoe handled it?

Favourite character?

What did you think of Zoe and Cameron's moment at the end?