7) tvd_obsessed

Dantopaz: Why did you join wattpad?

tvd_obsessed: I joined wattpad because I wanted somewere to go and just write. Somewere I could share my work and let people enjoy it.

Dantopaz: What story are you most proud of?

tvd_obsessed: Hmm....I would have to say Make me wanna die- A Damon Salvatore love story. It's was my first story ...ever and it has over 8000 reads and I wrote it 2 months ago so im very proud of that.

Dantopaz: If you had to choose your favorite stoy on wattpad what would it be?

tvd_obsessed: That is a very HARD question cause I read about 100 stories lol but I would have to say Ari_001's amazing story called The other Gilbert girl because its about a girl are age and how she is thrown into a world of vampire's, love, heartbreak, and normal teenage drama.

Dantopaz: What would you rate wattpad out of 100?

tvd_obsessed: 95 because it can always do better.

Dantopaz: What your favorite story off wattpad?

tvd_obsessed: Thats hard. But I would have to say the Harry Potter series.

Dantopaz: What's your favorite author on wattpad?

tvd_obsessed: That is a VERY hard question but I would have to say either methedunbblonde or Ari_001

Dantopaz: Who is your most faithful fan?

tvd_obsessed: Wow I have alot of great and faithful fan's but I would have to say pretty_reckless. She is always commenting on ALL my stories and she's always around. She a great girl so fan her!

Dantopaz: Out of you book/books, who is your favorite character?

tvd_obsessed: I would have to say Fall Gilbert. She is just so much fun to write and make a life. Since I mostly write vampire diaries fanfic's I like putting Fall in this world of vampires. It just alot of fun with her personality.

Dantopaz: What is your most embareesing moment that your willing to share?

tvd_obsessed: At bandcamp it was prank night and someone pranked up by coming in are room with a bag of oranges and wearing a ski mask and me and the two people in are room threw a bunch of random stuff at him( my crush)

Dantopaz: Whats your best way to get rid of writers block?

tvd_obsessed: I like to listen to music or watch the show im writing about or just reading period. I always get ideas at some point.

Dantopaz: Are you a reader or writer?

tvd_obsessed: Both

Dantopaz: Where did you find your ideas?

tvd_obsessed: Basically I was reading some fanfics and I wanted to be in that world. I wanted to be a part of it and so I started writing about a charecter I make sorta like me and I escape to this world and thats how I got my ideas for all my stories.

Dantopaz: How often do you upload your stories?

tvd_obsessed: I try to upload at least every other day but it doesnt always work out since I have dial up internet.

Dantopaz: Are there any stories you are working on at the moment that are not on wattpad, if so can u tell us a little about them?

tvd_obsessed: Yes, I am working on a story called The Dreamcatcher. It's about 4 people whp hate each other and they all have this ability to control the elemant's and have the ability to have dreams and they will come true but there not physic there something else. And something is making them dream certain thing's, tearing their world and the p[eoples they love apart. They figure out that the man controling them has a dreamcatcher to make them stop And they all go on this journey to find this dream catcher thats in this other world like and along the way they find love hate and it's kind of a thriller/action/romance because some scary things happen in it. Cheesy I know. :)

Dantopaz: Is there anything else you would like to say in addition?

tvd_obsessed: Thanks for interviewing me! And to my fan's.....YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! :)

And that's the end everyone!!!