8) ashley

We have ... ashley!!!

Dantopaz: Why did you join wattpad?

ashley: Oh, I love to write! It's so fun, and my friends told me there was a really epic site for writers, so here I am!

Dantopaz: What story are you most proud of?

ashley: Definitely "Treated." I only have two stories, and "Treated" is a kidnapping story (I love those), so out of the two it has a better plot.

Dantopaz: If you had to choose your favourite story on wattpad, what would it be?

ashley: Ugh! I hate to pick favorites. If I listed all of my favorite wattpad stories, I'd crash the server. If I had to pick, it would be "She Left Her Bra in Your Car" by overzealous.

Dantopaz: What would you rate wattpad out of 100?

ashley: I'd give wattpad 80/100. There are a few obvious errors that can easily be fixed, like the duplicate message thing, or the fact that you have to fan someone just to PM them.

Dantopaz: What’s your favourite story off wattpad?

ashley: The plot of "The Hunger Games" is amazing, but I think it could be written a bit better. Nonetheless, it's still my favorite.

Dantopaz: Who is your favourite author on all of wattpad?

ashley: I love overzealous, and Audiii.

Dantopaz: Who is your most faithful fan?

ashley: I have a lot of friends on wattpad....I think it's 6 or 7 now. I would just like to name all of them: Kiaroxursox, Audiii, LoveMeAsIam, Gleek24601, and SammyD123.

Dantopaz: Out of your book/books, who is your favourite character?

ashley: hmm...It's probably a tie between Lucille from "Treated," and Tristen from 'Night Runner". These are probably my most developed characters.

Dantopaz: What is your most embarrassing moment, that you’re willing to share?

ashley: Oh gosh. There was this one time where I dropped a bottle of soy sauce, and it shattered all over my room. I had a friend sleeping over that night, and my parents always cook with soy sauce almost every night. My whole room smelled like soy sauce for a few days, and I had to sleep on the couch because it was so overwhelming.

Dantopaz: What’s your best way to get rid of writers block?

ashley: I fall asleep, and just hope a dream leads to a new idea!

Dantopaz: Are you a reader or a writer?

ashley: I'm proud to say I'm both! XD

Dantopaz: Where do you find your ideas?

ashley: A lot of them come from nightmares I've had.

Dantopaz: How often do you upload your stories?

ashley: I write things ahead of time (during a class at school that is extremely boring), and I aim for weekly uploads!

Dantopaz: Are there any stories you are working on at the moment, that are not published? If so, would you mind telling us something about them/it?

ashley: I have one short story called "The Angel Test." I don't want to say too much about it though. I will say that it might have a hint of fantasy in it.

Dantopaz: Is there anything you would like to say in addition?

ashley: No.

And that is the end everyone!!