12) Icycoldhot

We have ... Icytcoldhot!

Dantopaz: Why did you join wattpad?

Icycoldhot: I joined because I was reading a story on Quizilla and the website kept messing up the author's chapter order. The story was also posted here, so I came here to read the rest of the story. After that I made an account!

Dantopaz: What story are you most proud of?

Icycoldhot: Definitely Ulysses G High School, even though I haven't been writing as much as I should.

Dantopaz: If you had to choose your favourite story on wattpad, what would it be?

Icycoldhot: You've Been Tagged by Jimgon21.

Dantopaz: What would you rate wattpad out of 100?

Icycoldhot: It's a solid 90. Definitely A worthy.

Dantopaz: What’s your favourite story off wattpad?

Icycoldhot: The Hunger Games series is the best thing I've ever read.

Dantopaz: Who is your favourite author on all of wattpad?

Icycoldhot: Butterfly1993. Her poetry gets better every time!

Dantopaz: Who is your most faithful fan?

Icycoldhot: That's a tough question, either Claymore4Lyf or nerdyreader, I apologize because I'm positive I spelled those wrong. -_-

Dantopaz: What is your most embarrassing moment, that you’re willing to share?

Icycoldhot: One time I was on the lunch line and I dropped my pizza on the floor and then I knocked over the wet floor sign. Oh yes, only me.

Dantopaz: What’s your best way to get rid of writers block?

Icycoldhot: Just step away from your work for a while and come back to it. Your story will make so much more sense.

Dantopaz: Where do you find your ideas?

Icycoldhot: Television.

Dantopaz: Cool! How often do you upload your stories?

Icycoldhot: It really varies, anywhere from once every three days to once a month-ish.

Dantopaz: Are there any stories you are working on at the moment, that are not published? If so, would you mind telling us something about them/it?

Icycoldhot: I had started a story called My Teacher's a Serial Killer, but I want to finish other stories before I really get into that one.

Dantopaz: Is there anything you would like to say in addition?

Icycoldhot: If you could take the time to read my stories or check out my parodies, that'd be awesome. Thanks for interviewing me!

No problem! And that's the end of my 12th interview!!!