24) Ygyguii

And we have ... Ygyguii!!!

Dantopaz: Why did you join wattpad?

Ygyguii: After being on it as a guest for some time, I decided I just wanted to join and write because I love writing :) :D

Dantopaz: What story are you most proud of?

Ygyguii: Probably "The Ultimates" because it is the only one that's finished and the only one over five chapters. Over time, I'm sure I'll have better works. I'm pretty sure the one I'm working on now: "What would happen if a zombie tried to eat a vampire" is going to be better. It's certainly more fun to write.

Dantopaz: If you had to choose your favourite story on wattpad, what would it be?

Ygyguii: Hm...that's hard. Perhaps..."One night in a supermarket" might be my favorite. I really love that story.

Dantopaz: What would you rate wattpad out of 100? Why?

Ygyguii: 88. While it does have it's flaws, wattpad is an excellent place for writers to come together and share book. And for readers to read everyone's excellent books.

Dantopaz: What do you think could be added to wattpad to make it better?

Ygyguii: Right now I can't think of anything that could actually make wattpad "better." it has all the basic things to make it a very good place to share books. And it goes beyond that to give you extra, helpful options. For example, the reading list or fanning.

Dantopaz: What’s your favourite story not on wattpad?

Ygyguii: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows :) :D I love HP.

Dantopaz: Who is your favourite author on all of wattpad?

Ygyguii: Now that, I can't choose.

Dantopaz: Who is your most faithful fan?

Ygyguii: I don't really know. Unless I have some of those silent readers (which I'm sure I do because after about two or three days my newly uploaded chapters get like 30-50 reads but no comments) I don't think I any have fans that are too faithful to me. I don't see them like commenting on my message boards asking when's the next time I'm uploading or anything.

Dantopaz: Out of your book/books, who is your favourite character?

Ygyguii: If I had to pick one it would definitely be Henry Black from "What would happen if a zombie tried to eat a vampire?" Even though there's only been one chapter with him (there's only two chapters so far) the plans I have for him are great. I know his character inside out (because I made him). He is the character I will focus the most on developing. Henry is awesome to me. It was kinda hard though because I love a lot of my characters. He came close with Andrew from The Ultimates and Rookie from The light in us, the survivors. But I ended up picking Henry.

Dantopaz: What is your most embarrassing moment, that you’re willing to share?

Ygyguii: Right now, I don't think I have any embarrassing moments.

Dantopaz: What’s your best way to get rid of writers block?

Ygyguii: What I do is to sit down and plan in my head exactly what is going to happen in the chapter I'm working on. Then, I just write.

Dantopaz: Are you a reader or a writer? Why?

Ygyguii: Both. I love doing both. Ironically, I started writing before I started reading and my parents were confused. I started writing at age 7. I wrote but I didn't read until I was about 10. It's a little weird but it's true.

Dantopaz: Where do you find your ideas?

Ygyguii: Songs, games, the dumb stuff my brother says and does...pretty much a whole bunch of stuff give me ideas.

Dantopaz: How often do you upload your stories?

Ygyguii: It depends...right now I can't upload a lot because I've gotta study but in about two weeks when I'm free I'll upload at reasonable intervals.

Dantopaz: Are there any stories you are working on at the moment, that are not published? If so, would you mind telling us something about them/it?

Ygyguii: Mario- A vampire book I'm working on that will revive the vampire genre to be what it used to be, not that stuff that's riddled with romance. OMG A VAMPIRE LOVES ME OMG OMG OMG! No. I hate those kind of stuff. I read stuff like Anne Rice; classical vampires. What people fail to realize is that, according to the classical vampire stories, if a person even set foot near a vampire's territory (including girls) they'll never be seen again. The Hyperlink- Don't want to reveal too much for this one, but it's a horror novel.

Dantopaz: Is there anything you would like to say in addition?

Ygyguii: Not really. Thank you for the interview :) :D

Dantopaz: You're welcome! :D

24th Interview ?! WOW. PM mw if you want one!