19) xSpecialx

We have ... xSpecialx!!!

Dantopaz: Why did you join wattpad?

xSpeciaIx: I joined Wattpad because three friends told me to join and then I just joined because I got fed of people asking me.

Dantopaz: Wow! That's not the normal reply I get! What story are you most proud of?

xSpecialx: I am most proud of Heartbroken (even though it is not yet complete) but I have mainly recieved positive feedback!! :)

Dantopaz: Nice! What would you rate wattpad out of 100? Why?

xSpecialx: I think that I would rate Wattpad about 85% because it has most things that you want but a few buttons are missing. For example on a story, you should be able to become a fan straight away. I don’t think that the FAN button is that good either.

Dantopaz: That's a good answer :) What do you think could be added to Wattpad to make it better?

xSpecialx: I think that Wattpad should do the things that I stated above.

Dantopaz: What’s your favourite story not on Wattpad?

xSpecialx: Lost, The Killing by Robert Munchmore.

Dantopaz: Who is your favourite author on all of Wattpad?

xSpecialx: I am a big fan of Robert Munchmore

Dantopaz: Who is your most faithful fan?

xSpecialx: My most faithful fans are @Dantopaz – for letting me do this interview, @Advisor for telling me about this site, @TheRavenSwing – my second fan who dedicated a lot to me and @AZNGRL who is just a great person.

Dantopaz: Awww! Thanks! Oh, I know all them! Out of your book/books, who is your favourite character?

xSpecialx: Kakashi, Naruto, (I’m only joking Xiao) my favourite character is…. *silence* ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Dantopaz: What is your most embarrassing moment that you’re willing to share?

xSpecialx: One of my most embarrassing moments is when I was dared to do the chicken dance infront of the maths teacher, Miss J.

Dantopaz: What’s your best way to get rid of writers block?

xSpecialx: To set deadlines and keep them… always have a scheduled time for writing.

Dantopaz: Are you a reader or a writer? Why?

xSpecialx: I Love reading but these days I’m just not finding the time, with other huge projects to do!!! <3

Dantopaz: Same! Where do you find your ideas?

xSpecialx: Well let’s just say Shakespeare.

Dantopaz: Haha! *Laugh for 10 minutes or so.* How often do you upload your stories?

xSpecialx: I like to upload stories at least once a week , so that your fans don’t forget about you 

Dantopaz: Are there any stories you are working on at the moment, that are not published? If so, would you mind telling us something about them/it?

xSpecialx: I’ve only uploaded a bit of Heartbroken because I want some feedback on whether I should complete it

Dantopaz: Is there anything you would like to say in addition?

xSpecialx: I’d like to say thankyou to @Dantopaz for giving me an opportunity to be interviewed. Thanx Dantopaz!! Also a reach out to Salli the penguin !! (“)>

Dantopaz: No problem and you're welcome! Thank you for doing this interview!

And that is the end of the ... 19th Interview! WOW! One more and we're onto the second edition! YAY! I'm so excited!