20) redstringofate

And we have ... redstringofate!!!

Dantopaz: Why did you join wattpad?

redstringofate:I joined Wattpad since I was bored... And found this website! And wrote my first story.. Which sucked.

Dantopaz: What story are you most proud of?

redstringofate: ASDFGHJK. The story I'm most proud of is now deleted... I guess another story I'm proud of is "Can't I even Dream," which was based off a song that I liked, it was originally meant to be a poem.. And I'm also proud of "My Story." Looking back when I'm older, I'd say these sucked.

Dantopaz: If you had to choose your favourite story on wattpad, what would it be?

redstringofate: My favorite story would be Believe me I'm Lying.

Dantopaz: I love that book! It won the Watty Awards 2010, didn't it? What would you rate wattpad out of 100? Why?

redstringofate: I would rate wattpad 84 out of 100. Seriously, I love it and all, but has some problems, and a lot of spam (for me that is), and it needs a spellcheck while writing.

Dantopaz: What do you mean? We do have spellchecker. As for spam ... we all get it! What do you think could be added to wattpad to make it better?

redstringofate: Spellchecker when you write.

Dantopaz: What’s your favourite story not on wattpad?

redstringofate: NOT on wattpad? Well. It's probably Hunger Games, or Percy Jackson. xD

Dantopaz: Ahh, Percy Jackson. I read a few of those earlier this week. Sea of Monsters, I think it was called! It's quite good. Who is your favourite author on all of wattpad?

redstringofate: XxSkater2Girl16xX

Dantopaz: She's amazing! Who is your most faithful fan?

redstringofate: Umm... Probably Eva1997, even though she doesn't go on as much.

Dantopaz: Out of your book/books, who is your favourite character?

redstringofate: My favorite character is probably Ivy, from Unruly lIfe, or Rayleigh from A lost soul.

Dantopaz: Cool! What is your most embarrassing moment, that you’re willing to share?

redstringofate: My most embarrassing moment is when (why can't you think of all those embarrassing things you did in your life at times like this?) All I can remember is when I was complaining to people to ask me questions, when I didn't put the ask on.

Dantopaz: LOL. What’s your best way to get rid of writers block?

redstringofate: My best way is to listen to all your favorite songs, while jamming out and re-reading your favorite books, and re-watching all your favorite movies.

Dantopaz: Cool! Are you a reader or a writer? Why?

redstringofate: A reader. I just don't have the patience for writing. xD I'm a good reader though.

Dantopaz: LOL! Where do you find your ideas?

redstringofate: I find my idea's in music! I lovve musicc...

Dantopaz: How often do you upload your stories?

redstringofate: Not that much. Maybe once in 2 months! xD

Dantopaz: Are there any stories you are working on at the moment, that are not published? If so, would you mind telling us something about them/it?

redstringofate: No, I am working on a contest though! Look forward to that! ;)

Dantopaz: Is there anything you would like to say in addition?

redstringofate: Yep. My new contest is a cliche contest, and it has lots of wattpad famous people judging, your chance to become big guys, go to http://theclichecontests.tumblr.com/ and sign up, I'm still recruiting more people, and if you like ilurvbooks works, she will also be a final judge. (Not listed.) Have a nice day!

Dantopaz: Okay! I will try and get all my fans to check it out and do it (So, all you reading, go check it out. I have and it's great!).

OMG! 20th Interview! We're onto the second edition!!!!! Eeek!