29) moonlight222

Today we have got ... moonlight222!!!

Dantopaz: Why did you join wattpad?

moonlight222: I was surfing the internet trying to find some good stories to share with my daughter Shayla.

Dantopaz: What story are you most proud of?

moonlight222: Well that would be The Edith Ebernly Plan.

Dantopaz: If you had to choose your favourite story on wattpad, what would it be?

moonlight222: The best story I have ever read on wattpad is Losing Kale by skatergirl2011. It's truly touching.

Dantopaz: What would you rate wattpad out of 100? Why?

moonlight222: I would rate wattpad 73 out of 100 because there is so much to do on it. I love a website that can keep you busy for a long time!

Dantopaz: What do you think could be added to wattpad to make it better?

moonlight222: If you could delete some notifications on your homepage that would make life easier!

Dantopaz: What’s your favourite story not on wattpad?

moonlight222: The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton. That book is the best I have ever read.

Dantopaz: Who is your favourite author on all of wattpad?

moonlight222: RascalBaby13. She writes really good stories.

Dantopaz: Who is your most faithful fan?

moonlight222: Well that's a tough one. I guess kattydreamer is.

Dantopaz: Out of your book/books, who is your favourite character?

moonlight222: Most likely Edith out of The Edith Ebernly Plan. I think she really reflects me in someways but has a confidence that would never have.

Dantopaz: What is your most embarrassing moment, that you’re willing to share? 

moonlight222: Haha, well when I got my learners permit I was telling all my friends about how good I was at backing up. Then as I did, I backed right into a telephone pole! Not the smartest thing I have ever done...

Dantopaz: What’s your best way to get rid of writers block?

moonlight222: I won't pressure myself. I'll just focus on something else and then the next day i'll be 'cured'.

Dantopaz: Are you a reader or a writer? Why?

moonlight222: I'm a bit of both. I enjoy reading and writing equally.

Dantopaz: Where do you find your ideas?

moonlight222: Sometimes from others stories or I'll just think of something and write it down.

Dantopaz: How often do you upload your stories? 

moonlight222: Whenever I feel like I want to.

Dantopaz: Are there any stories you are working on at the moment, that are not published? If so, would you mind telling us something about them/it?

moonlight222: Sadly no but I do really want to publish a book.

Dantopaz: Is there anything you would like to say in addition?

moonlight222: Well I would like to have my stories become popular. So if anyone could read, comment, vote and fan that would be great!

Dantopaz: Thank you!