74) Somethingcrazy10xoxo

Guess who we have? It is.... Somethingcrazy10xoxo!!!! Welcome!

Daniela: What’s your name?

Rupanjali: My name's Rupanjali.

Daniela: How old are you?

Rupanjali: I'm 14 years old.

Daniela: Why did you join wattpad?

Rupanjali: Well..I really like reading books and was searching for an online e-book community when I found it. And I fell in love with it at once!

Daniela: How long have you been here?

Rupanjali: I've been here since last June.

Daniela: What story are you most proud of?

Rupanjali: I'm really proud of Growing Up...it was my first work on Wattpad and it's kind of inspired by my life so it's really close to my heart.Other than that,most of works are really special me to as they all have certain memories linked with them.

Daniela: If you had to choose your favourite story on wattpad, what would it be?

Rupanjali:  That is a tough one! Honestly,I have a lot of favourites so I can't really choose. But some I'd like to mention are The Last Light,My Wattpad Love,One Night with the Prince, Betrothed to the Wrong Gentleman,The Bachelor, The Sun goes down,The Moon comes out,A Piece of their Life (Waliyha Malik style) and The Only Hope.

Daniela: What would you rate wattpad out of 100? Why?

Rupanjali: Well, I'd give Wattpad about a 95 or so out of 100 since it's already so awesome but there's still room for improvement.

  Daniela: What do you think could be added to wattpad to make it better?

Rupanjali: Well..I really hope they change the followers thingy back to fans and  maybe host some cool competitions or something every week...

Daniela: What’s your favourite story not on wattpad?

Rupanjali: Mostly all books by Celia Rees, The Name of The Star by Maureen Johnson, Books by Marcus Sedgwick,The Harry Potter Series, All the tragedies of Shakespeare,Arms and the Man by George Bernard Shaw, The Lord of The Rings, Books by Dan Brown,The Picture of Dorian Gray and The Mayor of Castorbridge.

Daniela: Who is your favourite author on all of wattpad?  

Rupanjali: That's a tough one,again! Well..maybe Sinaidkincaid16..I really love all her works..

Daniela: Who is your most faithful fan?

Rupanjali: SreyaDreamwriter 'cause she's one of my closest friends on here..

Daniela: Out of your books, who is your favourite character? Why?

Rupanjali: Well, Anindita or Ann as she's based on me and well,Alicia 'cause she's a good friend and I really like David too.   Daniela: What is your most embarrassing moment, that you’re willing to share?

Rupanjali: I got really frustrated and cut off some of my hair when I was nine and then it made me look really stupid..as it looked like I had some kind of antenna popping out of my head..people used to stare at me wherever I went so that was pretty embarrassing.

Daniela: What’s your best way to get rid of writers block?

Rupanjali: Well..reading,listening to music and brainstorming.

Daniela: Are you a reader or a writer? Why?

Rupanjali: Both..well,I am crazy about reading and can read pretty fast as well..besides,it's fun too. And writing as I need to give vent to my pent-up emotions, feelings and thoughts.

Daniela: Where do you find your ideas?

Rupanjali: They just come to out of nowhere! Sounds weird I know..but sometimes my dreams trigger ideas for stories and one thing leads to another and I end up writing stories!

Daniela: How often do you upload your stories?

Rupanjali: I try to upload whenever I can..but I have to put on them on hold when my exams start though that really sucks. I try to upload once in a week or fortnight.

Daniela: Are there any stories you are working on at the moment, that are not published? If so, would you mind telling us something about them/it?

Rupanjali: I'm working on a short story at the moment which I'll upload in March.The idea came to me a year ago or so. It's about an artist who makes a deal with the Devil and the rest is,in the words of Hamlet,silence.

Daniela: Is there anything you would like to say in addition?

Rupanjali: Well,I'd like to thank you for this lovely interview and all my lovely fans and readers  for supporting me and encouraging me :) A big shoutout to all of them :D  

Daniela: No, thank you! I'm extremely sorry for the long time this took to post!  

And that was Somethingcrazy10xoxo!! GO follow her now! Vote please<3