27) WenWenNeo

Today we have ... WenWenNeo!!!

Dantopaz: Why did you join wattpad?

WenWenNeo: I joined because I got a really good story idea (Shattered.) I wanted to post it on a reading website for constructive criticism, and I found Wattpad.

Dantopaz: What story are you most proud of?

WenWenNeo: I've only written one story and I'm definitely very proud of that. I find it amazing that I can write so much because I've never written that much in my entire life (even if I do currently have a major case of writers block, which right now I do.)

Dantopaz: If you had to choose your favourite story on wattpad, what would it be?

WenWenNeo: My favorite story on Wattpad right now is The Eye Of Chaos, by MarikCayne.

Dantopaz: What would you rate wattpad out of 100? Why?

WenWenNeo: Wattpad is the first reading site I've had an account too. I must say I'm pretty impressed by it! I would probably rate it a 90 because it's obviously not a perfect website (glitches.) Wattpad has very nice users, and the stories are great so I'm settling on a 90.

Dantopaz: What do you think could be added to wattpad to make it better?

WenWenNeo: I think you can add book/ literature inspired games. Maybe you can also add a 'make a magazine' option. There are like boxes for text and pictures of random things. It cound be funny/gossp/ horror/or a book magazine!

Dantopaz: What’s your favorite story not on wattpad?

WenWenNeo: My favorite story has to be the Hunger Games (Trilogy.) I saw the movie on opening night, and I have to say it's great. The only thing I didn't like was that the Muttations didn't look like the tributes.

Dantopaz: Who is your favourite author on all of wattpad?

WenWenNeo: My favorite author is probably@Nadie_Rae.

Dantopaz: Who is your most faithful fan?

WenWenNeo; My fan@jesscal comments on almost all my chapters, so I would have to say she's my most faithful fan! :)

Dantopaz: Out of your book/books, who is your favourite character?

WenWenNeo: I don't know how many people have guessed, but Kaleigh (main character) is based very loosely on me. A lot of her thoughts are things I have felt in real life. Her personality is matched up to mine, but she's not my favorite character. My favorite character is one that hasn't been introduced to the story. I won't give away too much, but she's Kaleigh's headstrong and witty friend. She's also my friend in real life, but the names are different.

Dantopaz: What is your most embarrassing moment, that you’re willing to share?

WenWenNeo: I've had too many embarrassing moments to count! One was that I wasnt' watching where I was walking and I walked into my locker! Another was that I was having a dissing contest with someone, and I couldn't think o one fast enough so I was just making a bunch of stuttering noises.

Dantopaz: What’s your best way to get rid of writers block?

WenWenNeo: Actually right now I have a huge case of writers block! I haven't updated since Mar. 5th. I've just been writing music and it really helps! I also sing and distract myself. The most helpful thing I've done so far is read. I read books that gave me inspiration so I'm starting to write the new chapter now!

Dantopaz: Are you a reader or a writer? Why?

WenWenNeo: I'm both actually. I write a lot but I read a lot too. My reading helps my writing so It's actually both. I can't write if I don't read because when I read, I pick up writing styles from all the different authors. Then I mix the different styles together to make what I call my own.

Dantopaz: Where do you find your ideas?

WenWeNeo: For an example, I'm going to use Shattered. (My story.) I used real experiences in my life, and made them more fantasy-ish. I also find the most creative things I can from my brain and use that. Sometimes I lie in bed and think about events, but that's only if I'm desperate.

Dantopaz: How often do you upload your stories?

WenWenNeo: I used to update every 2 weeks but I'm experiencing writers block, so I have no idea anymore.

Dantopaz: Are there any stories you are working on at the moment, that are not published? If so, would you mind telling us something about them/it?

WenWenNeo: I'm not writing anything, but I have a few ideas. This is the idea... Callissa is a natural born warrior. She's also not human. She's a Cat. She can shape shift into any animal in the cat family. Her life isn't as easy as it seems though. Her mother is the leader of her Pride and she is the coldest cat Callissa has ever met. Little does she know that Callissa's mom is hiding a very deadly secret that causes Callissa to run away from her home. Thats All I have for now, but I'll think of some plot lines soon! (NOTE: This is the same answer I wrote on another wattpad interview.)

Dantopaz: Is there anything you would like to say in addition?

WenWenNeo: I hope you people find me not boring and decide to read my story. Comments are always appreciated and I usually respond when I'm being PMed. I go on Wattpad everyday because I'm a lonely nub with only a keyboard and words as friends. Also, I hate vampire and werewolves. There are only a few stories I like that has to do with those. I cannot stand Romance, because it sickens me. (I guess you could call me a feminist.) I hate twilight with passion, and i love Doctor Who with the same passion!

Well that's it, but I I just wanted to give a thank you to@Danatopaz for the awesome experience!

Dantopaz: Thank you!