26) Sudokurox

Today an amazing interview with ...

Sudokurox

Dantopaz: Why did you join wattpad?

Sudokurox: I joined because... I guess I was manipulated into it. My sister was a writer on wattpad, so I was basically around 24/7. It was about time I made an account...

Dantopaz: Cool! What story are you most proud of?

Sudokurox: I would have to say "My Spazz of a Schoolboy," It's my first and most popular book, out of the 2 books that I've written... :'( Well, it's the book i invest most of my time into anyways... So yeah o.o

Dantopaz: Okay... If you had to choose your favourite story on wattpad, what would it be?

Sudokurox: Ermm, I would say... A Shining Summer. First of all, because my sister would kick my butt if I said otherwise. Second of all, because it's a KPOP fanfiction. Like, being a KPOP fan, that's enough to keep me reading. But, I'm quite picky with my online books. Like, I hate to break it to you authors out there.... AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, but.... Have you ever heard of editing? I mean, I don' mind a couple of mistakes here and there, like, no one's perfect. But, dude.... When you get to the point when you forget commas... and you type like this>> so bobby sadis to thes ghurl that hes lloves hers and she saysd that shes loves hims to and and and andand adnadna dn hthney got married It's just sad...

Dantopaz: What would you rate wattpad out of 100? Why?

Sudokurox:I would say a 100 out of 100. In the short time I have been an active user of wattpad, my experience has been formidable! Wattpad's a writers community, and it does everything that a writers community should have.

Dantopaz: What do you think could be added to wattpad to make it better?

Sudokurox: Sprinkle donuts, definitely donuts.

Dantopaz: Hehe. What’s your favourite story not on wattpad?

Sudokurox: Without hesitation, THE HUNGER GAMES! The story is honestly amazing. The story line is epic to begin with, and all I have to say is, it kept me reading.

Dantopaz: That's weird. The last person I interviewed had the same answer! Who is your favourite author on all of wattpad?

Sudokurox: I've got to stick with my sister here. RAWR198 FTW! Heh heh, she's actually not that cool. My dorky dinosaur of a sister. I only picked her because she's one of the people that I actually read from.

Dantopaz: Okay! That's interesting! So, er, who is your most faithful fan?

Sudokurox: Either Melsworld or simplewrite. These girls, are amazing. The story that has Melsworld intrigued in is the newest story I've been working on. This girl, comments on every single darn chapter. She compliments it, no matter how fail of a chapter it is. She's honestly all an author can wish for. Simplewrite is a fellow KPOP writer. Us two, we have a mutual relationship. She likes my story, I like her story. AND NO, THIS IS NOT A READ FOR READ AGREEMENT. We actually truthfully enjoy each others writing. Well, this girl actually made a little tribute out to me in one of her chapters... Which really touched my heart. SO YEAH.

Dantopaz: Out of your book/books, who is your favourite character?

Sudokurox: I would say Michelle from "My Spazz of a schoolboy". Michelle's seen sort of sarcastic, snobbish but still very caring at heart. Funny thing is, I based Michelle off of my friend, MichelleVu. Well, MichelleVu is Michelle's polar opposite. MichelleVu, is the most innocent girl you will ever find (at most times). I think I portrayed her character this way... Just to tick her off.

Dantopaz: What is your most embarrassing moment, that you’re willing to share?

Sudokurox: Ermm, when I was younger, I was very girly. Well you see, I believe it was when I was walking to my best friends house, in one of my prettiest dresses. Well, once I got to her house, my best friend came running out to greet me. That's when it happened. A lovely seagull swooped down and left me a little gift. Some fresh bird poop. The white liquid slowly dripped down from my hair onto my beautiful, beautiful, dress. Did I mention I used to like in a busy city? So bystanders, watched a little helpless girl suffer. Wonderful memory, isn't it?

Dantopaz: Yeah! LOL, now I feel sorry for you! What’s your best way to get rid of writers block?

Sudokurox: Here's the thing about me. When I get writers block, I will completely avoid the book. I will sit in the corner, watching dramatic soap operas, until something hits me. But, I don't think I should suggest this to my fellow writers.

Dantopaz: Are you a reader or a writer? Why?

Sudokurox: I would say I'm more of a writer. Although I barely write anything, I don't read... AT ALL. Well, at least on wattpad.

Dantopaz: Where do you find your ideas?

Sudokurox: I believe the correct answer would be, from my brain.

Dantopaz: How often do you upload your stories?

Sudokurox: Well, the time frame varies. Sometimes 2 days, sometimes 10... Depends how lazy I'm feeling, really.

Dantopaz: Are there any stories you are working on at the moment, that are not published? If so, would you mind telling us something about them/it?

Sudokurox: I had this beautiful idea about writing a book about a man loving a girl that's gone mentally insane. As you can see, very romantic serious type of book. Not exactly... MA STYLE. So, I gave up on the idea. So, I guess my answer to this, would be a no.

Dantopaz: Is there anything you would like to say in addition?

Sudokurox: Ermm, nope.

Dantopaz: Okay and thanks for the interview! I love interviewing people!