70) storypainter

Today we have.... (drumroll) ... storypainter!!! (OR SAM!!!)

Daniela: Why did you join wattpad?

Sam: I was talking to my friend( worldoflauryn) and she told me about it. I love to write so it was perfect.

Daniela: How long have you been here?

Sam: about a year almost. :)

Daniela: What story are you most proud of?

Sam: well I only have one story but I have about 45 other ideas no wait now its 46.

Daniela: If you had to choose your favourite story on wattpad, what would it be?

Sam: that's a tough one. I have no idea. Sorry.

Daniela: What would you rate wattpad out of 100? Why?

Sam: 100. It's awesome.

Daniela: What do you think could be added to wattpad to make it better?

Sam; I don't know

Daniela: What’s your favourite story not on wattpad?

Sam: I don't have. I LOVE books!

Daniela: Who is your favorite author on all of wattpad?

Sam; I love a lot of writers.

Daniela: Who is your most faithful fan?

Sam: Anyone who loves my writing and has helped me to make it better Is a true fan. Laurynsweet and worldoflauryn have been fantastic, but really everyone.

Daniela: Out of your books, who is your favourite character?

Sam:I feel like I put a little bit of myself in each person so that it relates me so I will write better and for my readers to have an understanding where their coming from.

Daniela: What is your most embarrassing moment, that you’re willing to share?

Sam: just imagine Walking into a class room of older students because you forgot something and the one person who knows you makes it very apparent to let everyone know that persons name. It was awful!

Daniela: What’s your best way to get rid of writers block?

Sam:Music!

Daniela: Are you a reader or a writer? Why?

Sam: Both. I love to write and read. Reading helps me to become a better writer.

Daniela: Where do you find your ideas?

Sam:Everywhere.

Daniela: How often do you upload your stories?

Sam:Not very often due to the fact I have no time. But when I start my next story more often.

Daniela: Are there any stories you are working on at the moment, that are not published? If so, would you mind telling us something about them/it

Sam: I am working on so many right now! I think my next one will be one called Kos Mika.

Kos Mika is in chaos. The land of dreams has started to die, due to the fact that a nasty man named( don't know yet sorry) has gone into the human world and made all he sweet dreams turn dark. 8 brave creatures venture into the mysterious world of humans and to the darker and farther parts of Kos Mika, to find the one who can reverse the wizards power over the dreams. His name is the Sandman. Will the creatures be able to save Kos Mika before it becomes home to the nightmares or will it sink into eternal darkness?

And a mystery one

Daniela: That sounds cool!! :D Is there anything you would like to say in addition?

Sam: To all the people who write on here thank you. It has been an honor to read what you have written. I thank you for being willing to share the magic you created. I hope to one day be a famous author. But until then I will strive to be better. It is only possible by you guys, the readers. Thank you Daniela for letting me share. I hope you enjoy what I have in store for 2013!!!

And that was storypainter!!! Go check out her profile now!!! NOW I SAID!!!