48) Forgetful_Me

Hey! Today its ... Forgetful_Me!!!

Dantopaz: Why did you join wattpad?

Forgetful_Me: Beacuse I loved writing when I was younger, and I wanted to see if my passion was still there!

Dantopaz: What story are you most proud of?

Forgetful_Me: The Sunset I Once Knew because it is my most popular story, and because I just love to write it!

Dantopaz: If you had to choose your favourite story on wattpad, what would it be?

Forgetful_Me: Either Crush, No Crushed or Running With The Wave!!!

Dantopaz: What would you rate wattpad out of 100? Why?

Forgetful_Me: 100!!! I love writing and being able to share my works with everyone! I also love making book covers for people! It's just an amazing site!

Dantopaz: What do you think could be added to wattpad to make it better?

Forgetful_Me: Hmmmm, right now i can't think of anything...

Dantopaz: Don't worry! What’s your favourite story not on wattpad?

Forgetful_Me: I can't just pick one!!! If I had to list a few... Chasing Brooklyn, The hunger Games, The Summer Series, Twilight, The Matched Series, Before I Fall, Forget You, Two Way Street and sooooo many others!!!

Dantopaz: Who is your favourite author on all of wattpad?

Forgetful_Me; Probably either monkeybaby7 or coraltear! <3

Dantopaz: Who is your most faithful fan?

Forgetful_Me;Ummmmm, I don't really have one... Some people follow my stories, but they don't comment on every single chapter or anything.... I'm not sure! :P

Dantopaz: Out of your book/books, who is your favourite character?

Forgetful_Me: Definitly Cole from The Sunset I Once Knew, only because I haven't really shown a lot of him yet, so I can do something really unexpected with the story line with him! I can make him into anything I want!

Dantopaz: What is your most embarrassing moment, that you’re willing to share?

Forgetful_Me: On Wattpad? Ummmm, Well, when i started making book covers, i didn't know that they had to be 256x400, so some of them turned out like banners...Is that embarrising enough?

Dantopaz: What’s your best way to get rid of writers block?

Forgetful_Me: READ!

Dantopaz: Are you a reader or a writer? Why?

Forgetful_Me: A little bit of both because I read and write!

Dantopaz: Where do you find your ideas?

Forgetful_Me:I get small inspirations. Some are as simple as a sunset or a mirror. Ideas = imagination+inspiration!

Dantopaz: How often do you upload your stories?

Forgetful_Me: Not very often... I have to work on that!

Dantopaz: Are there any stories you are working on at the moment, that are not published? If so, would you mind telling us something about them/it?

Forgetful_Me: Ummm... I really don't want to say anything... I'm sorry! I can't! The only thing I can say is that I'm working on two stories and some new poetry.

Dantopaz: Is there anything you would like to say in addition?

Forgetful_Me: Thank you for the interview!!!

Dantopaz: No problem!

That's the end for today!