36) Crazymusicfan12

Today we have ... Crazymusicfan12!!!

Dantopaz: Why did you join wattpad?

Crazymusicfan12: Well I used to be seriously addicted to twitter which I still am and one of the people who followed me and who I also followed posted a link to an My Chemical Romance fanfic it was@fuckyeahmikey I got hooked on her stories and then one day I just thought 'I'm gonna write my own story' and I did and have a bunch of other stories now!:)

Dantopaz: What story are you most proud of?

Crazymusicfan12: Hm, I think it would have to be 'Sleeping With Sirens Isn't Peaceful, It's a Roller Coaster Rides and I'm On Top' It's completed now and I'm working on the sequel now, its a 'Sleeping With Sirens' Fan Fic and its my most popular story, I put a lot of effort into that story!

Dantopaz: If you had to choose your favourite story on wattpad, what would it be?

Crazymusicfan12: Oh god, I love a lot of favourite stories on here but if I had to pick one I would pick a few if that's alright!:L -The Bet by ilurvbook (I wrote an inspired poem for that story!:L) -The Mine Series by elenamoreno25! (I wrote a series of poems for that) -My Wattpad Love by cold_lady19 There's millions more but those are the ones that mainly come to mind!:)

Dantopaz: What would you rate wattpad out of 100? Why?

Crazymusicfan12: I would rate it a 90, everything in the world always has room for improvement plus wattpad could do something that could potentially bump the rating up!:)

Dantopaz: What do you think could be added to wattpad to make it better?

Crazymusicfan12: I honestly dont really know........

Dantopaz: What’s your favourite story not on wattpad?

Crazymusicfan12: OH! It's these books by Joss Stirling the first one is Finding Sky and the sequel is Stealing Phoenix I'm really hoping she has another book coming cause it would make sense since there is seven brothers and there stories need to be told! Anyone who has read them will know what I'm talking about, there just so different from any other supernatural book out there!:)

Dantopaz: Who is your favourite author on all of wattpad?

Crazymusicfan12: Oh dear..... I think it would have to be a few: Miserable_at_best ilurvbooks elenamoreno25 And millions upon millions more!

Dantopaz: Who is your most faithful fan?

Crazymusicfan12: I have a few faithful fans but the one that just popped into my mind right away was@EarthtoZiieS she's really cool and a really big fan of my Sirens books!:) She's just so awesome! Also miserable_at_best! My Dark Mistress is amazing! I love them both really!:)

Dantopaz: Out of your book/books, who is your favourite character?

Crazymusicfan12: Oh! All of my characters that I have made up by myself all have a piece of me in them but I think I would have to pick Juliet from my story 'Little Black Cat' she's shy but outgoing and really talented she was just made up with half of my personality and looks as does many of my girl characters!:)

Dantopaz: What is your most embarrassing moment, that you’re willing to share?

Crazymusicfan12: Oh my, considering I'm accident prone and have a crazy family who are still amazing! But I think one that really makes me cringe and want to slap myself is when I met Black Veil Brides a couple of weeks ago. I was getting my drawing signed and and they where attempting to make conversation with me but my legs where shaking and I couldn't speak it was just like tiny little whispers of thank yous when the commented on how good my drawing was I only really got the courage to speak when I got to the end where the singer, Andy, was he high fived me which was so cool but after it I turned and ran right into there tour manager, John and the guy scares me so it was embarrassing and scary!:L

Dantopaz: What’s your best way to get rid of writers block?

Crazymusicfan12: Oh dear, sometimes I can't get rid of it but usually what helps me is listening to music and then I really get to grips with what I want to write about and the vibe of the chapter! Also it really helps when I watch supernatural movies like 'The Secret To Moonacre' I love that movie!

Dantopaz: Are you a reader or a writer? Why?

Crazymusicfan12: I'm both really but now that I started writing I don't read as much, I just prefer writing because I get pulled into my own little world and theres no right or wrong because it's my writing not anyone elses!:)

Dantopaz: Where do you find your ideas?

Crazymusicfan12: I find my ideas usually from something I see. Like the thing round about me, people say I'm the quiet and observant type which is something I agree with really and by that I get a lot of ideas like how my story 'Little Black Cat' came around. It was dark out and there's this black cat that somehow always ends up on my front doorstep and really my mind started going and before I knew I had this whole story planned out because I was thinking 'where did this cat come from? Does it have its own little story?' its a weird cycle really but I dont think my fans or people who enjoy my books would have it any other way?!

Dantopaz: How often do you upload your stories?

Crazymusicfan12: I try and upload my stories regularly but I have a lot of things happening in my life and even if my stories dont get updated every week or day doesn't mean I'm not thinking or writing about them I think and write every day and night but I have other things to focus on and I hope they understand that!

Dantopaz: Are there any stories you are working on at the moment, that are not published? If so, would you mind telling us something about them/it?

Crazymusicfan12: Oh, I have tons! But there is one that I'm really excited about and I guess I could tell you a bit about it!:) It's a Cupid love story but it has a bit of a twist on it! Daniella is a normal human girl who doesn't believe in love, she moves to New York and needs a room mate and gets Cupids brother who is gay so she doesnt mind but Cupid hangs around a lot and what Daniella doesnt know is that she's destined to be with the one who is basically in charge of what happens with love and her reaction towards that is something that I can't wait to share with you all! I have like 5 or 6 chapters on it already but I wont be posting it any time soon I have other stories to take care of! But it will be published on here sometime!:)

Dantopaz: Is there anything you would like to say in addition?

Crazymusicfan12: Really I would just like to say to anyone who reads this that don't let anyone tell you what you can and cannot do. Don't let people judge you for what taste in music or clothes you have you may have guessed that I'm the rock 'n' roll girl and thats right, I am and I dont let people push me around for it! Everyone on this planet is human and we should all be treated with the same amount of respect. Life can get you down sometimes but really its up to you to get back up again! Remember that, everyone in the world has dreams! Keep them close to your heart and never let go!

And that is the end!