Chapter Twenty

CODY'S POV

Last night with Luci was amazing. I couldn't wait till later when I would be meeting her new family. It was the first time she was meeting them as well so I was glad I could be there for her.

I checked my phone to see a text from Luci flash on my screen.

From: Luci <3<3

Morning baby, can't wait till tonight!! Xxxxxxxx

I smiled and replied.

To: Luci <3<3

Morning Angel!!! Me too!!! It will be great! What time should I come round?

Instead of texting me Luci phoned me. I laughed and said "Morning gorgeous," "Morning Codes, so I'm going to the beach with Alli today and everyone is coming round at six, so come over about half five?" She said happily. "Sounds great, I will make sure I'm there," I said making her laugh. She hung up and I quickly shot out of bed.

I stood on my balcony looking out. I have missed this view. I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist. "Thought I might find you here," I smiled as Luci's angelic voice hit my ears. I turned to look at her. She had one of my hoodies on with her comfy trousers. She had her gorgeous blonde hair in a ponytail and she had no make up on. "Even when you wake up without any make up I'm in love," I sung. She laughed and kissed me softly. "I have to go," Luci said kissing me again before going back to her room. I am we'll and truly in love with Luci Crook.

LUCI'S POV

I quickly changed so i was ready to meet Alli. She was like the sister I never had. I liked being an only child but at the same time I wished I had a sister to look after or a brother to argue with. Even though I was that close to Tom it was like he was my brother, I couldn't really argue with him like I would be able to with my own brother.

The doorbell rung and I ran downstairs to let Alli in. Steve made me and Alli pancakes. So we both sat down at the breakfast bar and filled ourselves with endless pancakes covered in lemon juice and sugar, my favourite. Steve sat with us and ate some as well, I was really glad I finally had a father figure in my life.

After our pancakes Alli and I went up to my room and I finished getting ready for the beach. I took my hair down and let it fall naturally. It was naturally straight so I didn't mind leaving it down. I grabbed my bag and my phone and we headed across to the beach.

We met up with some of Alli's friends that I never really knew. They were all really nice girls and it didn't take long to feel comfortable around them. It wasn't long before all the girls were in the sea. I decided not to go swimming today so I sat on the beach tanning. Alli came back not long after they went out. "What's up?" I asked. "I just don't feel like swimming today," she said. I smiled at her and she sat down with me.

Me and Alli sat talking together until the girls came back. We all sat on the beach talking and having a good time. I had never really had many girl friends. I hung out with Jake, Cam and Josh most of the time. I had lost contact with all my friends back home. I hadn't seen any of them since I moved but I was happy here.

After a while we decided to go home. Sophie (one of Alli's friends) came with me and Alli. We walked back to Alli's and sat in Alli's room. "So I hear you and Cody are together now," Sophie said to me. I felt my cheeks go red and I couldn't help grinning from eat to ear like an idiot. "Yeah," I said happily. "That's so cute," she said. Just then there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" Alli shouted.

The door opened and Cody walked in. "I thought you were all down at the beach?" Cody asked. "We were, but we just decided to come back," Alli said. Cody came into the room and sat with us. Not long after Cody sat down Cam emerged at the door. We all sat around talking but eventually I had to go and get ready for tonight. It was 5 o'clock so I said goodbye to everyone and went home.