Chapter Nineteen

CODY'S POV

Luci went back downstairs to tell her mum about tonight's arrangements. I was really excited to be able to show off Luci to my family as my girlfriend and not just my best friend.

I got up from Luci's bed which I was currently sat on and walked over to her desk. It was full of photos. There was one from the day I left to move to LA, one from my first time back, one from recently, all of them had me, Luci, Cam, Jake and Josh in. But my favourite one was just me and Luci. It was the day I asked her to be my girlfriend. It was black and white and we were just looking into each others eyes. It was the same photo I carried with me everywhere I go. On the back was a note I had written Luci almost four years ago. It was the first note I had ever left attached to her balcony door. She had kept all of them but always said that this one was her favourite. I smiled at the photo and the note and placed it carefully back down on the desk.

Luci walked in beaming. I laughed at her and she smiled. She walked straight to me and threw her arms around me I squeezed her tightly and kissed the top of her head. She pulled away just enough to look up at me. Luci was at least five, maybe more, inches shorter than me and I loved it. She smiled at me and kissed me softly. I smiled and kissed her back. She pulled away from me and went to sit on her bed. I joined her and she curled into me. I played with her hair and she played with the ring I always wore on my thumb.

"We should go to mine," I said. "I should change," Luci said standing up and heading to her wardrobe. I smiled at her as she pulled out about ten different tops. "Well? Which one?" She asked me. "The black one," I replied. "How did I know you would say that?" She asked laughing. The black one was the one she had on already. "I think that one," I said pointing to the one she had picked up. "I think so too," she said walking to her bathroom. She quickly came out and stood in front of me. "Well? Is it alright?" She asked. "Perfect angel," I replied. I don't really understand why he was making so much effort. She had been to dinner with my family in jeans and a hoodie before.

She walked over to me and grabbed my hand. "Come one then," she said excitedly. We went out the front door this time so we didn't just surprise everyone by just appearing out of no where.

LUCI'S POV

Cody opened the door and took me through to the living room. I smiled as I saw Brad and Angie talking about something that must of really had their attention. "Hey guys," Cody said sitting on the sofa. Angie looked up and smiled. "Hello sweetheart," she said walking over to me and hugging me tightly. I smiled and hugged her back. "Luci always a pleasure," Brad said as Angie let me go. Brad then gave me a big hug. "Nice to see you both," I said pulling away from Brad's tight hug and sitting next to Cody. "I know one other young man who is excited to see you again," Brad said happily. I smiled and said "I'm excited to see him too." "Well then let's go see him," Cody said. We both stood and Cody led me up to Tom's room. We knocked on the door and got the "Come in" call. We went in but Tom hadn't noticed I was there. "Tom, I have someone to see you," Cody said. With that Tom was up and running towards me with open arms. I laughed and opened my arms for him to run into to. Tom had always been like my little brother. I hugged him tightly as he told me he had missed me. "I missed you too," I said and he squeezed me tighter.

Me and Cody sat with Tom. Tom played games and explained to me and Cody what he was doing. We both nodded along but we both knew we had no idea what Tom was talking about. But it didn't matter if we knew or not. Tom looked at us and smiled before going back to his game. "Do you want to go back downstairs?" Cody said smiling at me. I nodded and stood up. "See you later Tom," I said. He waved at us but didn't look up.

Me and Cody left the room and headed for the stairs. "Actually, let's just chill for a bit," Cody said pulling me into his room. He shut the door behind us and pulled me close to him. "Cody," I said sadly. "What's up Angel?" He asked. "What happens to us when you leave again in a few days?" I asked him. He picked me up so I could wrap my legs round his waist. He kissed me softly and then looked into my eyes. "Nothing will happen to us, you're my angel, you always will be, not even however many miles it is can stop that," he said as a tear fell from his eye. Still holding me up he kissed me again. This time more passionately. He carried me over to his bed and gently put me down still kissing me. He lent over me never once parting our lips. He pulled away and laid next to me.

We laid together not saying much and occasionally kissing. There was a knock at the door an Brad walked in. "Just to let you know dinner is ready," he said smiling at us. Cody jumped up and pulled me up with him. I laughed at him as he tried to make it look smooth but failed. He laughed a well and wrapped his arm round my waist leading me to the dining room.

We got down and everyone was seated. I sat next to Cody and opposite Alli. Brad and Angie had made a really fancy meal but I wasn't quite sure what it was. We all started eating and as always their cooking was better than anything else I had ever eaten. They really knew how to cook.

After our meal I helped Angie clean up. We were washing the dishes in the kitchen when she stopped and looked at me grinning. "What is it?" I asked confused. She didn't say anything. She just walked over to me and hugged me. I laughed and hugged her back. "I'm so glad Cody has you, Alli and Tom love you as well, and to me and Brad you were already like a daughter to us," she said. Where did this come from? "I'm glad I have you guys as well," I replied trying to hide my confusion. Angie went back to washing up like nothing had happened. I smiled at her and went back to drying up.

After helping Angie I went through to the living room and sat with everyone else. I sat next to Cody and he grabbed my hand as soon as I sat down. I smiled at him as he lent down and pecked my cheek. "I have to tell you something," he whispered to me. I nodded and he stood up. "Now?" I asked. "Please, it's important," he said. I stood up with him and he took me upstairs. We went into his room and he shut the door behind us. I sat on his bed and he sat opposite me. "So, what's so important?" I asked. "Luci, I have to go back to LA," he said looking down. I breathed in dreading the day he would say this. "When?" I asked trying to push back tears. "Two days," he said. I pulled his chin up and looked into his eyes. Without saying anything I moved to him and kissed him passionately. He kissed me back and pushed me backwards so I was laying down on his bed. We stayed like this for ages. It made me feel safe and protected. Like nothing could get passed Cody's body to me.

Me and Cody spent the rest of the night talking and kissing. I can't believe he has to leave so soon. Eventually, I had to leave and go home. I ran downstairs and said goodbye to everyone before Cody walked me next door to my house.

I went back into mine and ran straight to my balcony where Cody was meeting me. I laughed when he came out and jumped straight to my balcony. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him. I snuggled into him and we looked up watching the stars.