Chapter Twenty Three- Sebastian

"It's okay, I'm here!" A deep voice said, grabbing my hand.

"Wh--"

"Shhhh." He calmed me.

He wrapped his arms around me and hushed me until I fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skye's POV

One year later

I shot up and frantically looked around. What the hell was that? Sebastian....

"Skye! Get up, my god, you are a deep sleeper!" I heard Hanji yell.

Hanji and I have become better of friends. She is like a sister to me, since Levi and Jasper died. That's right, I can say their names easily now. I still miss them, but I moved on. It was holding me back and making me weaker. Everything is fine.

"Hanji, just let me sleep five more minutes!" I shouted as I threw a pillow in her direction.

I heard a chuckle, and then a hand on my arm dragging me out of bed. I flopped onto the ground.

"Not a chance, Ms. Pout Pout." She laughed.

"Ms. What?!" I asked, clearly irritated.

"Nothing, but we are heading to Sina in ten minutes so hurry up!" Hanji screamed as she waved from the hallway.

Two hours later

Hanji stretched, "AH! We are here! Thank god! That took forever."

"Hanji, please calm down." Erwin said.

"No need to be so polite," I commented.

The door opened. We all looked out to see a member of the Military Police.

Giving me a look of despise, he helped Hanji and Erwin out. He then walked away. I did not really care if he helped me out, but he could have hidden his hatred a little. Just then a tall man popped out and held his hand out. He had messy brown hair and light brown eyes. He smiled, putting his hand further into the carriage. I took his hand, and hopped out of the tall carriage.

"Hello, Skye!" He yelled, causing Hanji and Erwin to look back at us.

My eyes widened in recognition, causing me to pull my hand back immediately. I let a small smile creep its way onto my face.

I pulled him into a tight hug, "Sebastian!"

This caused shock to appear on Erwin and Hanji's faces. Hanji sprinted over to us, holding her hand out as an introduction.

"Well, don't just stand there. Introduce us, Skye!" Hanji yelled excitedly.

"Hanji, this is Sebastian. Sebastian, this is Hanji, the dangerous lady who loves titans. Maybe you have heard of her. She tends to go by, Crazy Titan Lover." I smirked.

Hanji nudged me in the side, "I go by Hanji Zoe. So, what is the story behind you two? How do you know each other?"

"Well, Sebastian helped me train when I was in the underground. He is my brother." I said.

Hanji's eyes widened, "Really?! You have a brother?!"

"Well, not really. We considered each other as siblings and protected each other as if we were siblings. Then something happened, and we never saw each other until today." He corrected me.