Chapter Five- The Trio

(It has been five months since I joined the survey corps)

"Fine, I'll join the survey corps." The angry man said, shooting a horrific glare towards the commander of the Survey Corps. 

~~~~

"Alright Hanji, I will let you tell me all about your experiments--" I tried to say.

"Really?! Ok come o--" Hanji cut in.

"Tomorrow." I said with a daring glare. 

I slammed the door before Hanji could let another one of her 'famous' titan experiment squeals. It was late and it took two hours just to get Hanji to stop irritating me.

I changed into a tank top and some shorts, revealing my scars that my father willingly put there. I sighed and flopped down onto my bed. My eyes shut.

(Flashback- Skye age: 12)

I was sitting on my bed staring out of my window, looking at the clouds. I was locked in my room by my father. My father left to go get drunk with someone that I had never heard of. I stressed about when he would get home. When my father gets drunk, it always involves many more additions to my large collection of scars on my body. 

The door jolted open, and there stood my very drunk father and a masked man.

"She's a beauty, didn't I tell you?" My father said with a devious smirk plastered on his wrinkled face.

The masked man said nothing, instead he just slowly nodded as he stumbled over to the side of my bed. 

The man looked me up and down, "This will do." 

He handed my father a stack of money.

I couldn't believe my eyes. 

My father looked directly into my  electric green eyes and said, "Make daddy proud, honey."

I gulped and looked back over at the man who was playing with the top of my shirt. I heard a small laugh coming from behind that terrible mask. He suddenly became more aggressive with his actions by ripping my shirt open, revealing my small body. He reached under my skirt. I screamed out as the man raped me.

(End of Flashback)

I jolted up when I heard a slight knock on my door.

Who the fuck is that?!

I hopped out of my warm bed and put on my jacket and pants. I trudged over to the door and opened it to see Commander Erwin standing there with three familiar people next to him.  

Is that the trio? No, it couldn't be. They were strong. They wouldn't get caught. 

I glared at Erwin as if I was about to attack him, "What the hell do you want Erwin. I'm tired and I do not want to be bothered by your plan for the expedition, right now. So, if that is what this is about, fuck off."

"I can see that I caught you at a bad time, but these are our new members and they're from the underground. So, I thought that you could help them." Erwin explained with an optimistic attitude.

"Help them with what? Are they not capable of adapting to their new surroundings?" I snapped.

Erwin closed his eyes in frustration, "Just show them around."

"Fine, but do I get something out of it?" I asked.

Erwin sighed, he turned around and walked away leaving me without an answer.

"Alright, we'll talk about it later then!" I called after him, down the corridor. 

I directed my attention to the three who stood in front of me.

"My name is Skye."  I informed the three new cadets. 

"I'm Farlan, and this is Isabel." A man said gesturing to himself and the girl next to him.

Those names sound like the names of the people in the trio. So, these are the trio. 

The short man (yet still taller than me) said, "You told us that your name was Alice."

He had a 'pissed off' facial expression, and his arms were crossed as he leaned up against the wall.

"So, you remember me then." I said.

A 'tch' came from the man's mouth. 

I let out a small chuckle and began to walk, "Follow me."

We walked down the long hallway until they got to a pair of doors.

"This is the cafeteria." I mumbled as I walked in.

I sat on a table, "And that is the end of your little tour." I said with a bored look on my face. 

Isabel began laughing hysterically. I don't know why, though. Isabel was an odd girl. I looked up at Farlan who was looking at Isabel with wide eyes, then I moved on to look at Levi, who was looking at me....

(Levi's POV)

For some reason Isabel thinks that this is hilarious, and its pissing me off. Her face looks all red and tears were running out of her eyes due to her continuous, annoying as hell laughter. Farlan was looking kind of oblivious. I shifted my eyes towards Skye. She is.... just sitting there while propping herself up on her arms, carefully observing the situation just like me. She darted her eyes over to me, her eyes are so...well I don't know but her eyes..... . I quickly looked away once I realized her furrowing her eyebrows.

(Farlan's POV)

I looked up and noticed Skye and Levi looking into each other's eyes. I have to admit though, Skye's eyes were quite beautiful, electric green. This was odd for Levi to be doing.

(Isabel's POV)

Wow, I can't believe how I find this so funny, but when I looked over at Skye's face, it reminded me of Levi. I stopped laughing, maybe she will be able to melt his icy cold heart.

(Back to Skye's POV)

Isabel stopped laughing and became very silent.

"What the hell was that?" I questioned, with an annoyed look on my face.

"N-nothing!" Isabel said with a small chuckle.

(Flashback- Same night as last flashback- Skye age: 12)

"So, how was it?" The masked man asked.

I could just imagine the evil grin plastered on the man's face. I sat there in complete silence. I then, hugged my knees, and began to weep.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, girl?!" The masked man yelled with a tint of anger in his tone.

"N-nothing." I coughed out.

The man struck my jaw with the back of his hand.

A weak scream left my mouth, but I had no will power to fight back. I was....done.

(End of Flashback)

I sat there shivering due to my haunting flashbacks, that are triggered from the most simple and common words.

"Are you cold?" Farlan asked.

"No, It's getting late. You should go back to your room, and get some sleep. Erwin will assign you your official rooms tomorrow morning." I explained while looking at the floor.

I slid off of the table and did my well known trudge back to my room, thinking of my past, remembering all of the acts of betrayal my father committed.