Chapter Fourteen- Breach of Wall Maria

"Hanji! Hanji, let go! Hanji, come on I can go to Erwin's office on my own." Skye screamed.

Hanji let go of Skye's arm and turned around with a grim expression on her face, "Skye, I need you to not freak out, this is a serious matter. Every member of the Survey Corps has to meet in the courtyard area in thirty minutes, but the squad leaders have to meet in Erwin's office."

"Then why did you just get me and not Levi too?" Skye asked.

"Mike, is going to get Levi, but Erwin told me to go get you, so I did." She explained.

"Hanji, you're starting to freak me out, what happened?" Skye asked.

Hanji formed an eerie expression on her face, shadows covered half of her face, then she spoke in a low voice, "You'll see, Skye."

"Wh--" Skye tried to say.

"Shitty glasses, Skye, what are you doing?" Levi came up behind them, cutting Skye off.

"Going to Eyebrows' office, but apparently Shitty Glasses here can't tell me why." Skye glared at Hanji, emphasizing the apparently.

"Tch, then lets go." Levi muttered with a bored expression.

They all headed to Erwin's office.

"I know this is confusing. I just got word...." He paused, "That the titans have breached the walls of the Shingashina District and the inner walls of Wall Maria."

There was a mixture loud gasps.

"What?!" Skye asked.

"Tch, brat did you not hear him. The fucking titans breached the wall." Levi retorted.

"Well, no shit, shor-stack! I was asking how that could happen." Skye glared at Levi.

"Then you should've asked 'how' not 'what.'" Levi returned the glare.

"Oh, well excuuuusee me for not meeting your stupid-ass questioning standards." Skye yelled.

Before Levi could even respond, Erwin yelled, "Enough! You two can argue on your own damn time. We have more important things to worry about, like the citizens of Wall Maria being killed by the titans."

Everybody looked up to Erwin as he continued, "The colossal titan, or so they are calling it, was taller than the wall. It kicked in the wall of Shingashina, letting the titans in. Afterwards the armored titan, once again that is what they are calling it, ran through the wall, breaking a hole, also letting titans in the inner walls of Wall Maria."

Everyone was quiet while they processed the horrid information.

"Okay, go gather your squads and bring them to the courtyard area, so we can tell them about this." Erwin announced.

They all saluted in respect and left to go get their squads.