Chapter Four- "Fantastic" Introduction

"Here's your uniform, this should be about your size--" The member of the survey corps glared at me.

"Thanks, oh and for the future, stop fucking staring at me. Yes, I'm from the underground and I've done terrible things, but I'm still a human being." I said with absolutely no emotion on my face whatsoever.

    I walked out to the courtyard area, where I was to be introduced to the survey corps.

This ought to be fun.

"Alright, we have a new member. Introduce yourself soldier." A man said who was standing on a stage like area.

I blankly looked out into the crowd of soldiers. I felt stares of hatred, curiosity, and well uninterested looks. Sighing, I stated, "I'm Skye Akamine."

"Thank you, Akamine." The man said.

Everyone quickly left the area completely ignoring their new comrade.

Gee, how welcoming. 

I had to deal with these ignorant little shits until I am turned in, kicked out, or dead.

-note-

ok ok I know this was a boring chapter, but I just had to fit this in. The next chapter should be more interesting. Maybe Skye will see some familiar "thug" faces. A famous trio of friends. hehehehe I think I gave away too much. BYE for now!!!!