Gender switch!

it was a very lovley day in the killer mansion, the house was all quiet with sunlight breaking through the windows, that is until Jack woke up.

Jack: KYYYYYYYAAAA *voice is more high pitched now*

Everyone else in the mansion: OOF! *falls out of bed*

Jack: AHHHHHHHH! *runs down stairs*

Masky & Hoody: *walks down stairs rubbing the sleep out of their eyes* whats wrong?

Jack: *stops mid run and points at them* LOOK AT YOURSELVES! *continues running*

Masky & Hoody: ...*looks down at themselves and sees something that shouldn't be there, and runs to the bathroom* AW HELL NO!!!!

Jeff: what up with the noise *walks down the stairs along with Slendy and Sally*

Masky & Hoody & Jack: *looks jeff up and down and bursts out laughing* AHAHAHAHAHHA!

Jeff: whats so funny?

Slendy: *looks down at Jeff* it seems that the boys have turned into gals

Jeff:...... *runs to the mirror in the bathroom to double check*

Ben: *walks down the stairs like nothing* whats wrong

Everyone that is downstairs:......*Ben looks at the guys in the room and bursts out laughing* AHAHAHHAH!

Slendy: well it seems there is an exception to the rule

Aiko: *walks downstairs still half asleep, walks over to Slendy and hugs him so she can sleep standing up* w-whats wrong *yawns*

Everyone else, even smile dog: 0_0........

Aiko: what?

Masky: *points to her short hair and body* ......

Aiko: *looks down* eh, whateves *shrugs and falls back asleep on Slendy*

Sally: apparently, everyone has turned into the opposite gender *she is a little boy now, and charlie has a pink tu tu on* 

Hoody: well...all except Ben *everyone looks at him*

Ben: *looks down and sees he didn't change*

Masky: apparently Ben isn't a guy

Ben: I FEEL OFFENDED *runs away to his room*

Jack: well...what are we supposed to do for the rest of the day....

Masky: random dance party?

Hoody: random dance party *nods head* 

Masky & Hoody: *starts randomly dancing*

Jeff: *fetal position on the ground* i don't want to be a girl.....

Slendy: *he is a girl too but nobody cares* i don't want to be one too *lets go of Aiko and curls into a fetal position on the ground next to Jeff*

Aiko: *falls face first on the ground* ow.

Charlie: *gets out of Sally's grasp and curls into a fetal position next to Jeff and Slendy, whimpering*

Sally: *murderous aura around her, and walks over to Jeff and Slendy* GET OVER IT YOU WHIMPS *kicks Jeff and Slendy in the gut and sends them spiraling into a wall*

~a couple hours later~

Aiko, Ben & Sally: *playing video games in Aiko's room because they are not freaked out by what happened*

Ben: *playing mario kart against Aiko* so, do you know how to reverse what happened

Sally: not a clue *is beating Ben at the game*

Aiko: i have a faint idea on what happened

~flashback~

It was two days ago when Aiko was walking through the woods by herself again and she found cheetos talking to a black mist. Aiko, ignoring the red eyes and demonic aura surrounding the cockroach, moved towards it.

Aiko: *picks up cheetos and hugs him* AWWW! what are you doing in the woods this morning!

Cheetos: *demonic voice* LET GO OF ME MORTAL OR YOU WILL ROT IN THE PITS OF MY BOWELS

Aiko: awww! so cute! *hugs him even tighter*

Cheetos:...... *sighs in defeat* i will make some fun happen two days from now~ 

Aiko:....*lets him go* what kind of fun~

Cheetos: well that'll defeat the purpose~

Aiko: random dance party?

Cheetos: *nods head* random dance party.

Aiko & Cheetos: *randomly dance*

~end of flashback retelling~

Ben & Sally: ..........

Ben: MAASSSKKYYYY! *yells at him downstairs*

Masky: YEAHHHHHHHHHH!

Ben: DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR PET COCKROACH IS A DEMON THAT CAUSES MISFOURTUNE

Masky: THATS NORMAL, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT *is thinking that he is joking*

Ben: OKAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

~later that day~

Jeff: *has a high pitch voice* so, cheetos is behind all this?

Sally: thats what we heard

Aiko: *disappeared somewhere*

Jack: then let's kill him

Masky: NOOO NOT MY SWEET LITTLE CHEETOS-

Everyone else: *gives Masky a death glare*

Hoody: *stands up* NOW ONWARDS TO OUR ROOM!

~in Masky and Hoody's room~

Everyone:........

What they saw was something completely unexpected. Cheetos had demonic red eyes, along with three other animals such as Jake the cookie and a pigeon. Cheetos was laughing menically as he stirred a big witches pot in the middle of the room, with a purple fire under it, illuminating the room with a creepy dark purple glow. 

Over the pot, was Aiko tied by a rope, hanging centimeters away from the water.

Aiko: sup guys 

Everyone else:.......

Random Hobo: *takes a spoonful of the soup and taste it* hmmm, needs more meat

Everyone that lives in the killer mansion besides Aiko:.......

Hobo: *takes another spoonful and disappears into the wall*

Jack: well then....random dance party?

Everyone, Aiko and Cheetos: random dance party *nods their heads*

~~~~~ sorry for not updating soon enough, school started and i was kind of busy, so sorry about the late chapter hope you enjoy ^_^~~~~~~~~