NO I'M BATMAN!

Ben: NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  *yells into headset*

Aiko: innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. your face *stabs Ben in the back*

The two were playing Assasins Creed IV on multiplayer. Aiko was running around the map disguised in the crowd stalking Ben then killed him as he was her target. 

Ben: KYAAA!!! *throws controller across the room*

Aiko: BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!! *falls off the back of the couch backwards with her controller and industrial sized Doritos bag*

Zach: *sips his watermelon arizona sitting next to were Aiko was moments was before reading a book*

Jack: omn nom nom *is sitting with both of them on the couch eating lucky charms*

Jeff: *front flips onto the couch* watcha doin' *says as he cleans his knife*

Aiko: BWHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!! *is dying on the ground laughing still*

Hoody: NANANANANANANANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs into the room but stops careful not to trip over Aiko*

Masky: BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs into the room with a Batman movie and bumps into Hoody, causing both to fall on Aiko*

Aiko: BWHAHAKAmrrph *Masky and Hoody fall on Aiko*

Ben: BATMAN!!!!!!!! *grabs the CD in Masky's hand and plays it on the TV*

Slendy & Sally: WAIT DON'T! *rushes to the group in the group with their arms outstretched*

Everyone in the living room: hn? 

A black portal forms from the TV and encloses the people in the living room with it. Within a few moments Almost everyone in the Killer mansion was suck into the TV.

Sally: sigh, i'll get the transporter *walks out of the room*

~With the group that went into the TV~

Ben: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *falls from the sky and face plants into the ground*

Masky & Hoody: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *high pitched squeal as they fall hugging each other*

Aiko: AND I'M FRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE FREE FALLING- OOOF!!! *Masky and Hoody land on Aiko*

Jeff: *frontflips and lands on his two feet like a boss and lands on Aiko and the other two*

Aiko & Masky & Hoody: OOOOOOOOOOOFF!

Jack: *is already walking around the area*

Zach: *sitting crossed-legged in directly next to Aiko's dog piled body sipping on his Arizona still*

Ben: g-guys i don't think we're in Kansas anymore

Jack: *turns head towards Ben* but we were never in Kansas

Ben: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND *runs into an alley way*

Masky: *gets up off of Aiko along with Hoody* but, where are we then?

Zach: i'd say we're in Gotham city.

Aiko: REALLY!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *runs mach 9 speed into the traffic*

Jack: *sigh* i guess we should leave

Zach: nope, peace *goes into a cafe and buys 17 Arizonas then disappear in black smoke*

Jack: okaaayyyy? Jeff, Ben- *turns around and sees that they're gone* SIGH! i guess it's just you and me Gotham

Gotham: NO ONE CARES!