When Fandoms Collide

Today was a wonderful day, but that was a lie. In truth it was any other boring day. Just sitting in the House all alone and bored like, a day like any other. But, after reading this story for so long you all know that's about to change. Especially when the house has sunglasses on and smoking, not giving a care for it was once again empty. 

 Aiko: GOOD GODDESS OF A GRAVY BOAT. GET YOUR BOOTY IN GEAR

Jeff: I AM TRYING YOU FIEND, YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO PARK A SPACESHIP!

Aiko: MAYBE IF YOU ACTUALLY BOWED DOWN TO THE EGG SHELL MAN, WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS MESS!

     A screeching a metal came from behind them and a confused Haru holding something.

Jane: COME ON GUYS WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE.

Jeff & Aiko: SHUT UP!

Jane: *a dark aura promising death and cuddles surrounds her* what was that?

Jeff & Aiko: *gulps*

     Yeah, maybe the House will invite the Kool Aid man over.

~Earlier that morning~

Sally: So this is great...

Charlie ran screaming by, with an armoured blue and white body in the desert sand.

Sally:*sighs*my life sucks *kicks the sand only to get it in the eye*SON OF A B-

Masky & Hoody: *pops up with brown robes on and awesome beards* Maybe we can fix that~ TRAVEL THE GALAXY WITH THE AMAZING HITACHIIN TWINS! *hugs each other*

Sally:*slaps them silly* WRONG CROSSOVER DOOMFQUS! geez! let's leave and continue the plot that no one understands. 

And that day we found out that Luke was the seme.

~Hours...dayz....who the hell knows later...~

Sally: you got to be **** *****  *************** kidding me. *crosses her arms*

Masky: *clings onto Sally's waist as she walks away* BUT IT TIS TRUE YOUNG PADIWAN! THE FORCE IS WITH YOU BUT YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE A SIDE!

Hoody: AND AS OUR PADIWAN, WE ORDER YOU TO STOP MAKING THE AUTHOR CENSOR YOUR WORDS! *also clings onto Sally*

Sally: *deadpans* We are the neutal party in this war- oh wait I'M the one left with the idiots!

R2D2 Charlie: THIS OUR PLANET NOW *puts on shades with Sally as they walk to do illegal space ship racing*

Sally: Like taking candy from a baby *leaves Masky and Hoody crying at how they aren't respected like in the plot*

~With Jeff and Aiko~

Aiko:HAHAHAHAHAAH I. AM. IN. THE. FUTURE! *jiggles her arms around*

Jeff:SHUT UP

Aiko: YOU ARE JUST SALTY YOU DIDN'T COME TO THE DARK SIDE! WE HAVE COOKIES AANNNNNDDD DORITOS!

Jeff:NO I AM NOT SALTY!!! *goes into corner of woe* 

Tamaki: *sniffs*

Jeff:WHAT THE F*****

Aiko:*kicks Tamaki out the window*

They both look down to se him shriveled up like a weird rejected licorice stick.

Jeff:i guess we know where we are in the plot now, Tamaki was the assassin then that must mean I am anikin and you are the princes-

Aiko:*cross eyed, wiggling her fingers around by her face, and her tongue sticking out*